ForumsThe TavernToo many clubs...

67 8134
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

Ok guys, so I would like to speak on the matter of clubs. there are way too many, and they are really pointless. there's like 20 clubs with like 3 people in them. I just want to know why you make clubs. I mean, having clubs like the kirby club, and the super smash bros club where you talk about super smash bros or kirby is completely pointless. the whole purpose of a forum is to talk about certain subjects. if you want to talk about kirby, why not just make a thread where you talk about kirby? If you have a question about what the best character on SSBB is, make a thread asking what everybody's favorite character is. really the only club that i've seen that's not completely stupid is the sig strikers, because they're actually trying to make a statement, whereas all of the other clubs are just made because, from what I see, someone wanted to fit in with the norm, so they made another pointless club that only one person will join. I think that's all I've got.

• 67 Replies
Peppabomb
Peppabomb
102 posts
Nomad

you sicken the crap out of me sorry but you do...leave us alone all we are doing is having fun and you dont like that fact so stop before you ruin more of our clubs jerk...

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

I like clubs but some have no point and too many are being made.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

you sicken the crap out of me sorry but you do...leave us alone all we are doing is having fun and you dont like that fact so stop before you ruin more of our clubs jerk...

what makes you think that I don't like the fact that you're having fun? i would love it if everyone on this site had fun, but I believe clubs ruin the fun for the people who don't want to join the clubs.
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

I've decided to bump this in order to, once again, try and stop people from advertising their pointless clubs in the tavern. Like I said before, stop advertising clubs that have no point other than to make it so that you can say that you have a club.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i have created a club for everyone whether they like it or not though! :P
they're all exclusive 1 member only clubs

mine is Club Graham
yours is Club Lige

you can't stop a general idea from the public (even though i see way less clubs advertising then there used to be)
:B

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

you can't stop a general idea from the public

oh? can't you? are you allowed to try and sell things on the forums? are you allowed to advertise for other websites on this forum? aren't those examples of "stopping a general idea from the public?"
coolster3000
coolster3000
75 posts
Nomad

some, club leader's are just doing it for points, and just creating spam, i like to keep my club organised, although theres not much of a purpose for my club, we just have fun and have some comptertitions and stuff ( eg see who can get the most points on a game), and my club isnt entirely on ag, ive made a site for it aswell so thats hardly spamming ag, but yes i do get your point

Showing 61-67 of 67