ForumsThe TavernWho do you think is really nice on the site and deserves some recognition?

46 6297
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

Write Who has been nice or inspiring to you on the site and why.

ngfan14 he was my first friend on the site

John he was the one that brought me to armorgames. I saw his game ball revamped 4 on Yahoo so I played it and loved it. Then I clicked on the link to armorgames, and became a member.

P.S. NO SPAM
P.S.S No saying who you do not like. That would be mean.

• 46 Replies
Master_Women
Master_Women
40 posts
Nomad

Well I don't know who deserves it because I am new here but I think all mods and admins deserve it because without them who knows what this site would be like!

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

yeah, switchfoot was real nice, what happened with him?

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

prolly SS cause he suggested a good lax stic and it rocked

alejandro_
alejandro_
50 posts
Nomad

well the mods misuse the power and if we show them they get pissed so other then the mods and admins this site is great.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

not to sound like a suck- up or anything, but I believe that everyone deserves recognition. Almost everyone has done something that deserves something back, but don't get it. That is what I like to call the mystery of humanity. We always want to help people, no matter if it is your best friend or your worst enemy.

pickle5
pickle5
99 posts
Nomad

Butters, he was my first friend and he has helped me out with alot of things.

Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

Asherlee and Skyla are fantastic helpers. Their forum posts are always very insightful and their reasoning is usually sound. I dont know them at all, but ive always been impressed by them

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

well the mods misuse the power and if we show them they get pissed so other then the mods and admins this site is great.

I'm curious. Got evidence?
purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

lol strop
well I think that some mods do misuse some of their powers it is not major abuse but I see some spam from them floating around
I saw a post from a mod that looked like this

but I think that estel needs some he is very helpful
ArmourGames
ArmourGames
57 posts
Nomad

From what I've seen so far its gotta be Carlie,Strop and Estel!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

lol strop
well I think that some mods do misuse some of their powers it is not major abuse but I see some spam from them floating around
I saw a post from a mod that looked like this

Haha, I think that was me...maybe.

Though to be pedantic about it, this is not a misuse of power so much as a judicious use of context. There's actually a level of discretion involved in what constitutes spam and what doesn't. Try thinking about whether you can make a hard and fast decision about what spam is or whether any one message is 'spam', and then think about how many people would disagree with you.

The point here is that you can trust us to make the judgment calls to the best of our ability. You can also trust us to have a strong (if not crystal clear) understanding of what we can allow on this site for legal and cultural reasons. To put things into perspective, I believe I've responded to posts with a "..." or even a "lol" approximately three times out of about...2000 or so. So we're actually pretty good examples.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Also, make sure that you are not insulting a mod hipocritacally.

Have you Spammed once or twice? I know that I probably have (shocked screams)...

This is a Pot calling the Kettle Black Scenario...

KingRyan

Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

The mod interactions Ive seen are mostly to guide the conversations along or insure that posts like "sup" and "sdakfj;" are legitimate to the conversation. Any "abuse", in my opinion, is not done to put points on their rankings, but put points on the threads, by providing intellegent opinions or conversation boosters. "Mod abuse" to myself seems a bit far-fetched.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I won't like I searched klaushouse on every page.

But I like Strop. He deserves recognition for know /b/ and other things like that!

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

Volcanboy

Without a doubt

Showing 31-45 of 46