ForumsWEPRSatanism

160 34056
Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

What are your views on this subject?
I , being a Spiritual Satanist myself, would like to see what people think about it.

• 160 Replies
Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

There is something I base my beliefs off it is called the Al Jilwah and the Qu'ret Al-Yezid.

As for being loved by Satan, he does love me. I have heard him say it to me, and I say it to him. The fact people find it so appalling that I love Satan or he loves me is because they are so used to the Christian version of my Father. The sinful nature, the 'evil', wings, horns, hooves. He is nothing like that, that is all Christian blasphemy.

Bloody_Wolf
Bloody_Wolf
103 posts
Peasant

Ehh, Devoidless, I wasn't really mad at ya or anything...I'm just saying there's good and evil and the terrorist thing was what I was thinking about at the time.

And, thanks for the info, Kurgle. Now, at least I can form an informed opinion. The first thing I have to say is I also feel loved by God, and I doubt He hates humans because He created them so He could have a relationship with us. Oh, that's another thing I forgot to ask - who created us, according to your beliefs? I also wanted to say that, being a Christian, that image of Satan you mentioned as some red guy with horns is nothing what we believe he looks like. Even the Bible says Satan is a beautiful creature, and a very charismatic sort of guy. He's apparently great with music too, because he was meant to be God's head musician before he got on bad terms with Him. Satan probably looks just like any other angel: big, tall, and shiny.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

If it was not you, it would of been somebody else no doubt.

Even though I am not religious, I can put in my two cents.

Satan was one of Gods most trusted and loved angels. However, when God made Adam and Eve He told Satan that they were perfect in every way and Satan must obey them. Satan, who was angry at God for bein so vain (with pride for His creations which were made in His image), went down to prove to God that they had follies. After Satan tempted Gods creations, thus provin that neither wre perfect, God punished Satan. He punished him for not following His commands. He denounced His love of him and made Hell for him to live. Hell was then where all the people that God has no love for.

Or something like that. I even observed the He, His, Him rules and capitalized god. Heck, evem I am proud of myself.

But back to the subject: Both God and Satan are imperfect beings. Satans only flaw was not listening to God and proving that He is not always correct. Gods flaw was being investing so much into His creations made after His image and being wraithful after Satan exposed the humans temptation.

I guess I really have no point, just getting the bare bones background between god and satan.

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

yeah god is all powerful. Satan just has a bunch of minion that do his bidding. Satan is absoulutly pointless.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

..where in bloody hell did you get that notion? The underlying point beneath the story is that both of them were flawed in their own ways, but neither really did the right thing. I even pointed half of that. My idea was to try and put each half of the argument on even ground.

Besides, being all poweful can be more of a burden and trouble than anything.

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

how can you worship satan? all he wants is death and destruction

Paba16
Paba16
229 posts
Nomad

who cares if somones a satinst at least they go to church

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

How can someone worship satan? The same way that soome people choose to worship an elephant god, or to worship the sun. They choose to. All in all, it is just a another belief.

Does it matter if they go to church? I am sure quite a few serial killers went to church and that did not change anything. Going to church means nothing.

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

Going to church doesnt mean anything if you belive in the Bible. Its a pointless false religion based on a evil diety

Paba16
Paba16
229 posts
Nomad

hmmm we should worship Dr Pepper

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

ok sounds fun lol jk

Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

How can I worship Satan?
How can you worship the Christian 'God' he his nothing compared to Father Satan. The Christians church is a lie along with their bible. Which is stolen Pagan legends and other things.

Bloody_Wolf
Bloody_Wolf
103 posts
Peasant

Well Devoidless, I can never accept that God is a flawed being. If even God were flawed, what would that say about the universe? And God never told Satan he was to obey Adam. In fact, He said He created man to be "a little lower than the angels." Satan was an angel, so I don't think he was obligated to obey Adam.

razaki
razaki
263 posts
Nomad

I agree with you, Kurgle, that Christianity is made of stolen Pagan legends, but please tell me you have enough open-mindedness to look at your own beliefs with the same healthy skepticism.

You think you've heard Satan proclaim his love for you? Are we talking audibly, here?

Not trying to mock you, I'm just incredulous that people can actually believe things like this.

Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

I do have some disbeliefs about my religion, some are rather hard to explain.

But yes, I have actually had conversations with Father Satan and the Goetic Demons.

Showing 16-30 of 160