ForumsWEPRSatanism

160 34053
Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

What are your views on this subject?
I , being a Spiritual Satanist myself, would like to see what people think about it.

• 160 Replies
Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

He is my Father. And if you continue to spew your blasphemous insults I will not waste my time on you.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

This is a serious legitimate question. In what sense is he your father? What does that mean?

Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

A spiritual father who guides me in my walk of the left hand path.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

Okay, that makes sense. So a guide, of sorts. I'm in the same boat as Carl in that I have no idea how one worships satan.
So the left hand path, what is that?
Also, if you believe in satan do you believe in god. If so, do you believe you will go to hell? And if so, are there plans (like in paradise lost) to try to thwart god's plans once you are in hell? Sorry, that's a lot of questions.

Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

Hmmm, how to explain the left hand path. It is very hard to explain but I will say it is an alternate side of life. Yes I believe that I will go to Hell but it is not the Hell most people think of, it is not a paradise either, it is just life again. The Christian 'God' is losing power soon enough he will fall.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

Okay, it seems apparent to me that you're just very lonely and would like attention by trying to be radical. You're just spreading around idioms like butter and it's not making any logical sense at all.
The left hand path "is an alternate side of life?!?!" That doesn't even make sense!
You started this thread so you could feel really cool and people would start talking about you. Grow up some, chief.

Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

The reason I said alternate side of life was to try and give an idea of what it is. Like I said, it is difficult to explain. And no, I am not lonely and no, I am not trying to gain attention to myself. The reason I started this thread was to see other peoples opinions on it. Not to make myself well known or cool.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

As a Christian myself I cannot believe that people could worship the opposite of God.

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

I also cant believe somone would worship a god that makes people suffer for eternity.

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

It is foolish to think that God will fall, because the Devil, Leucifer, was sent down in his arrogance. That shows how strong God is.

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

Any one at all?

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

Whats the deal with aethism? I dont get it.

Maori
Maori
20 posts
Nomad

I am a beliefer of Atheism, if you don't know what that means look it up ^^.
But from the "big" religions such as Christian,Hindu,Buddhism I would like to know more about Buddhism...

I cannot really beliefe that someone would worshipp Sartan...
I got taught that God is good and Satan is Evil

My Question: How did you come to worship Sartan... sorry if you already have said that -> Guide me to the page number [ I read he talked to you?]

Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

Itachi, that is only what you were taught to believe. Satan is not 'Evil', he is Father Satan. And the Christian 'God' will fall, Satan has shown me.

AS for Maori's question, my whole life I've always had something for the Occult and Satan. Being raised in a Christian home I was never allowed any information other than that he was 'The Dark One' and 'The Deceiver' and we shouldn't listen to him only to God. And of course I was never free to pick a religion for myself, just fit into the mold my parents made for me. I can't really remember how I came to be a Satanist, I think I found a website that was dedicated to Spiritual Satanism and things kicked off from there.

Maori
Maori
20 posts
Nomad

Ah right, ok thank you for the awnser...
I would imagine if I was pushed in to a relegion without me even have the choiche of looking at others.. I would'nt want to take excactly that relegion

Showing 61-75 of 160