ForumsWEPRSatanism

160 34076
Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

What are your views on this subject?
I , being a Spiritual Satanist myself, would like to see what people think about it.

• 160 Replies
Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

Exactly, although I wasn't always a Satanist, for a while I had an Agnostic view of religion. Sadly I was a Christian, from all the brainwashing I endured as a child but then I opened my mind to the truth to see the lies.

zombieslayer
zombieslayer
94 posts
Nomad

Just out of curiosity
How do you think the world will end.
that is if you think it will end

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Hmm... good question.

The human world will end with probably self destruction by mad men. Just a guess.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I'm not sure Satanists care about the ending of the world because they do not believe in an afterlife. They just believe that you cease to exist. At least in LeVayen Satanism.

rumen
rumen
307 posts
Nomad

http://img.webring.com/r/s/satanworshipandp/logo

THIS IS CRAZY

Maori
Maori
20 posts
Nomad

Well basicly what I think of Satanism thanks to Kurgle now, is that:

It's just another["mad" -> all religions are mad] Religion... I mean look Kurgle has a PC... I bet you run a normal life... just as a beliefer of Satan[Ok maybe you have to do some things to prove you worship him, but besides that]

Its Atheism for the win anyway ^^

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

LaVeyan Satanism is a religion founded in 1966 by Anton LaVey. Its teachings are based on individualism, social Darwinism, self-indulgence, and "eye for an eye" morality, with influence from Friedrich Nietzsche and Ayn Rand, while its rituals and magic draw heavily from occultists such as Aleister Crowley. Borrowing Crowley's terminology, its adherents define Satanism as a "Left-Hand Path" religion, rejecting traditional "Right-Hand Path" religions such as Christianity for their perceived denial of life and emphasis on guilt and abstinence. Unlike Theistic Satanism, which is rejected by the Church of Satan as Christian heresy rather than Satanism, it does not literally worship Satan, but rather uses "Satan" as a symbol for people's natural inner desires.

in other words it is just like any other religon, im a die hard christian and i dont bash other religons and satanism is basically another way for ppl to express themselves. (im even against it but thats just me, believe wat u want)

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Interesting take. Can I ask you something about Christianity that might be a little personal?

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

kurgle, you an idiot, the christian god doesnt hate people, he simply loves them, satan is not father, god is, satan tries to turn you to do wrong stuff to do bad things.

Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

So full of ignorance DivineDarkness. You're 'God' hates humans and it shows through the atrocities he has committed over the years. Satan is my Father and he does not turn me to 'Sin' according to the xian bible. If anything I have improved my life because of it.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

i know nothing bout satan.

Skyla
Skyla
291 posts
Peasant

Kurgle - let me guess, you're a JoS member..?

Let me tell you, that site was MADE to fool teenagers - it tells you everything you want to hear, and it's convincing. I went through the 'rebel' phase, I joined JoS - I now realize it is all a bunch of bollocks.

Salem Burke knows how teenagers feel, and that is why he made a whole site specifically made to target teenagers and convert them to the false religion - Satanism.

I am an Atheist, so I'm neutral, I don't favor Christians any more than I favor you, thought I'd clear that up.

Kurgle, Theistic Satanism gives you the idea that you will see/talk/interact with Satan. Ever got woken up from bed while in the middle of a dream? You go back to bed wanting to continue the dream, but you can control your actions in that dream, but it's still a dream because the people you interact with will respond in the way other people do in real life, you do not know their response. I don't know how to describe it, but hopefully you get the message. That is when Satanists say they 'see' Satan, they are in the state where they can imagine anything, believe it is true, because they want to believe it.

P.S. If you are a member of JoS, let me assure you that the testimonies are all written by Salem Burke, the creator of the site.

-Skyla <3

Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

Why do you say JoS is a bunch of bollocks?

pooh134
pooh134
37 posts
Nomad

damn it i have know idea wat satanism is, i think its bad but is it i need to resarch this a bit

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

to be serious, satanists treat me so much better than the hardcore christians, as ive posted before i live in the middle of the bible belt, and you cant look the other way without seeing a church, and christians tend to label everything as evil, when its nothing, and ridicule everything that isnt what you belive, satanism is another religion and people should respect it

Showing 76-90 of 160