ForumsThe TavernArmatar Ideas

160 23975
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

A while ago, there was a topic in Suggestions, that asked for new armatars. I said I'd like a fish arnatar, and other people thought that sounded pretty sweet. So, what does the rest of AG think of having a Fish Armatar? Any suggestions for fish, like salmon, or tuna, or shrimp, mackerel... (wow, I'm getting kinda hungry...) Maybe later on we'll vote for which suggested fish armatar is the best, or something liek that. I'd personally really love to get a lobster or crab or something like that.

• 160 Replies
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

What are you talking about? I didn't even mention him.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Fish Armatars would be awesome! I like fish!

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I think they should make armatars for 12,500 and 15,000 AP in the next batch. By the time the next batch comes out, people will already easily be over that.

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

there should be bird armartars like hawks and eagles.

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

oh hehehehe

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

there is a Bird theme, at 4,250 AP, and I'm sure I saw StarScreamer with an eagle armatar. It looked pretty cool, but I think he switched it, now.

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

what about sharks?

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Big foot would be cool I think.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Uhh, at 10,000 AP theres a shark, too! I think we have pretty much every animal, except for like a naked mole rat or something like that.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

y favorite armater is this wolf and the alligetor but i think it would be an awesome idea to have cryptids!!!

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Ehh, what exactly is a cryptid?

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

ya i go with carlie on this one

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Yeah, we could use something more than a dragons and unicorns for fictional, I'd like to see a Sea Serpent myself.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I dont think it's the mods making them, though. According to Carlie, its an independent artist.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

I like all the Armatars!! I like the ideas about fiction animals!

Showing 136-150 of 160