ForumsThe TavernArmatar Ideas

160 23991
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

A while ago, there was a topic in Suggestions, that asked for new armatars. I said I'd like a fish arnatar, and other people thought that sounded pretty sweet. So, what does the rest of AG think of having a Fish Armatar? Any suggestions for fish, like salmon, or tuna, or shrimp, mackerel... (wow, I'm getting kinda hungry...) Maybe later on we'll vote for which suggested fish armatar is the best, or something liek that. I'd personally really love to get a lobster or crab or something like that.

• 160 Replies
itachi
itachi
31 posts
Nomad

i would likw a white tiger armarator if they made 1 i bet a lot of people would chose it

Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

Yah a snow tiger...

I think that an angel and a devil armatar should be made

Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

That'd be cool, but those guys are copyrighted, and I think the Armatar Artist(s) want to make something original.

JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

they already have ideas done.... this should be locked cause it was already finished

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Well its not only that the Artist wants to be original, but they'd get totally sued if they used those characters.

And for Lacrosse, this shouldn't be locked because more will be made later on, so we can still suggest for those.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

They should make some Rank Armatars... Lemme explain: It's an armatar with the rank that you have, like Knights and Kings and Queens, and stuff, and different pictures of them doing and/or posing different things, that would be cool. Like, a gold knight with a flaming sword or a princess on a tower, things of that nature.

Zcmadness
Zcmadness
18 posts
Nomad

there should be sumthing funny........hmmmm pig in shining armor muahahhahahahha my perfect army....'Ù â-â¢Û©ÛÛ©[EPICÛ°Ì...̲FAIL]Û©ÛÛ©â¢â-Ù Î

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

new armaters wuoldn't be a bad idea

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

the next relase should be like reagular day animals on like fire and stuff. A fire lion!!

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

How about we create our own ideas and submit them in a contest?

Showing 151-160 of 160