ForumsThe TavernArmatar Ideas

160 23982
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

A while ago, there was a topic in Suggestions, that asked for new armatars. I said I'd like a fish arnatar, and other people thought that sounded pretty sweet. So, what does the rest of AG think of having a Fish Armatar? Any suggestions for fish, like salmon, or tuna, or shrimp, mackerel... (wow, I'm getting kinda hungry...) Maybe later on we'll vote for which suggested fish armatar is the best, or something liek that. I'd personally really love to get a lobster or crab or something like that.

• 160 Replies
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Perhaps a God series? like have Zeus, Hades, Dionysus, Artemis, and Poseidon, each with their weapons? (like Zeus with a lightning bolt,clouds in the background fading into a lavender-orange sky; Poseidon with his trident, waves crashing around him, going up to thunderhead clouds in the back)

Awesome idea! A third one could be Hades standing with fire all around him. I don't think we could do Dionysus because he is the god of wine, though.
TOXIC
TOXIC
113 posts
Nomad

A NINJA

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Ehh, TOXIC, I think you've had your caps lock for quite awhile. You even wrote your name in caps lock! But yeah, I like the god idea. One little problem though, theres a different god of death or whatever for different civilizations. We'd probably go with Greek, anyways. And I'd like to have Dionysus, he's cool! But he probably wouldn't happen. If we're getting into Ancient Legends, why not King Midas? Or maybe the Zodiac or Horoscope characters.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

I wish theyd make more.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Craze77, in Suggestions, there was a topic on more armatars, and we got Carlie to admit she'd seen previews of some of the new ones coming out soon. Someone said something about a Thursday...

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yea, Carlie said that some new, awesome armatars were coming out soon.

I would like to see Dionysus, but I don't think it will happen. We could also have one of Mars, the god of war, holding a giant mace, sword, axe, or some time of weapon.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I'd really like a pirate type guy, with like an old school kinda pistol, and a cutlass, but that's not medieval enough. Bummer. And yeah, Mars should be one, also that guy that rides the chariot past the sun. Can't remember his name. I think it started with a T...

Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

Kronos or Saturn (Kronos = Greek, Saturn = Roman), god of time, against a black background (or a big zoomed out view of a galaxy) holding an hourglass. Thats what I want.

Also, I'm assuming that these gods are all gonna be worth tons of AP, right?

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Well, that's if they ever get made, and probably they will. But if it were a zoomed out view of a galaxy, wouldn't it be the same as normal view? They'd both just show space.

Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

Yah...

Ok, how about -- instead of a galaxy -- it shows a black hole!

Also maybe then could make an Athena (Greek...I think she's the most beautiful goddess..anyway the roman most beautiful goddess is Venus). That'd be cool.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

What exactly does a black hole look like? I mean, has anyone ever even seen one and lived to tell us about it? Yeah, Athena would be a good idea.

Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

The black hole would be a bunch of stars all swirling towards the central point, where there is darkness.

Also, what does anyone think of the possibility of animated armatars?

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

That's been suggested, and I don't think it was taken very well. But yeah, a black hole would be kinda like an outer space swirly, I guess.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Wow, they came! And their animals, just like we were talking about! I never thought of a fox before, though. I like it, though, more than all the other ones, even the ones that were just suggested. The fox is gonna be my armatar forever. Or at least until I find something waaaaaay better.

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

The guy who does the armatars is fine.

Showing 121-135 of 160