ForumsThe TavernArmatar Ideas

160 23983
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

A while ago, there was a topic in Suggestions, that asked for new armatars. I said I'd like a fish arnatar, and other people thought that sounded pretty sweet. So, what does the rest of AG think of having a Fish Armatar? Any suggestions for fish, like salmon, or tuna, or shrimp, mackerel... (wow, I'm getting kinda hungry...) Maybe later on we'll vote for which suggested fish armatar is the best, or something liek that. I'd personally really love to get a lobster or crab or something like that.

• 160 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

A ninja or a mage

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

An assassin, a WarChampion, a Warg, a Troll (Armored).

JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

caveman

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

a Uruk,Oliphant, Nazgul,Mounted Troop, Dark Lord

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Those agre great I like them.

JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

xcalibur..... y do u like lotr so much?

N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

Titan, hobo, yea i like the caveman too, and maybe just some ordinary city guy! (,maybe that aint a good idea cause AG is more like Knights...)

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Kratos,Master cheif,Ares Barbarian king.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Whoa, Kratos? Master Chief? Ares? These are copyrighted figures. In the chocolate covered lollypop world we could have them, but here, theres absolutely no way we could get those guys for armatars. AG would get sued all the way to god knows where if they used a guy that looked a bit like he might be a distant relative of a guy who resembled one of them. Otherwise, we'd have tons of drawings of those guys. Armor Games needs to make it's own characters to have as armatars, otherwise they'd go to jail.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Well for 17500 AP+ there should be king and queen armatars because by then you have gold king/queen

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

A Serf, Squire, Knight, Lord, Duke, Prince, King

Beatlborg
Beatlborg
20 posts
Nomad

a meesly peasent for 5 ap

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Hah, a peasant would be great, no one would use him though. And Xcalibur, you seem to just be spouting suggestion without much thought. Care to ellaborate on any of those suggestions? How would they look? How much should they be worth? Also, it seems like instantly after Ialwayswin said you should get a King or Queen at 17,500 AP, you listed all the ranks, not even in a proper sentence. Try to make more sensible comments, 'cause even if they weren't deliberate, those last few were spam.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Kratos,Master cheif,Ares Barbarian king.

Those are copyrighted characters, and they dont really have anything to do with AG either.
StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

hmmmmm...Perhaps, something like a merman? I don't think that there are any armatars like that...Or a mermaid, for those who would want it...

...Perhaps a God series? like have Zeus, Hades, Dionysus, Artemis, and Poseidon, each with their weapons? (like Zeus with a lightning bolt,clouds in the background fading into a lavender-orange sky; Poseidon with his trident, waves crashing around him, going up to thunderhead clouds in the back)

...Or a skull collection? I do know that there are a lot with skull warriors, but their's nothing that has a single skull, maybe with some bones around it, like you would see in a typical dragons cave...or any other cave you can think of, for that matter.

Showing 106-120 of 160