ForumsForum GamesThe I Saved The Person Above Me Game!

241 59132
GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Rules:
1 Person Posts How They Are In Trouble Of Some Kind.
2 The Next Person To Posts Says "I Saved The Person Above Me By....."
3 That Same Person Gives A Situation Were The Person Below Them Saves them.

Example:Player 1: I Fell off A Cliff when.........
Player 2:I saved The Person Above Me Bye Throwing A Rope To Them so they could swing themselves back up. But Then A Monkey Choked Me With Its Shorts.
Player 3: I Saved The Person Above me Bye.........

• 241 Replies
Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

I build a time machine and we go back in time so it isn't due.

I am now being hunted down by the goverment for my design of a time machine .

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

lol we saved the same guy.

Anyway, i called in an airstrike on the government's forces but now im being chased down by their planes!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I force the mafia who tried to kill me to fix the hypnotizing machine and use it to hypnotize the whole Government and have them stop them from attacking you.What I didn't know is that it was a communist country, and people don't like it there when you hypnotize their leaders, and the machine breaks.

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

...umm all the ppl there burst into flames and u are saved... the end.. but im attacked by a wolf!

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

I Give The Wolf A Cookie.
But Then.....I Fall Into A Banjo Pick-In!

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

I become the leader of the world and ban banjo's from existence, but then everyone in the world rebels against me! (except for the person who's about to save me XD)

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

I CONVINCE EVERYBODY THAT IT WAS ALL A MISUNDERSTANING
At gunpoint (lol)

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

...w8.... how do u help that? there is nothing to save u from....

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

then lets RESET THE GAME ill restart it

i am about to fall off a cliff and i am covered in a 50,000 ton metal and if nobody saves me at the last second when i am about to hit the ground (literally 1 milisecond b4 it happens) the metal vanishes and i die

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

i set up a trampoline and a laser to cut u out... but im fallling of the cliff tooooooooo!!!!!!!! ahhhh... btw there is apsolutley no way to save me cuz im gonna get hit by the metal shards riiiite no-..........

thus we re-restart the game

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

no cause i forgot to say the metal was made of PINK FLUFF! (non-toxic) so since u fell off i used my handy dandy jet pack to pick u up and bring u to ur house but when i was 60,000 feet over 40,000 feet man-destroying robots (there were 10,000 of them all weighing 1 billion tons) my jetpack ran out of fuel

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

This really seems familar of my idea of Save the Citizen. Also, I save MarkedTarget by getting rid of the Marked Target on his head and push him out of the of the fire arrow.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

wat are u talking bout? the danger i was in in my last post had nothing to do with aa target on my head (although i might have described it b4)

and u also have to make urself in trouble after u save me

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Do we have to start over again?Fine I'm being attack by Chuck Norris who is being controlled by a evil mole army who are made of pure diamond.Also he has diamond armor too.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

uhhhh i make a diamond cannon (diomonds and break otehr diamods i think) and use that to destroy the armor and when ur saved the cannon i about ot backfire on me and kill me

Showing 16-30 of 241