ForumsForum GamesThe I Saved The Person Above Me Game!

241 59135
GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Rules:
1 Person Posts How They Are In Trouble Of Some Kind.
2 The Next Person To Posts Says "I Saved The Person Above Me By....."
3 That Same Person Gives A Situation Were The Person Below Them Saves them.

Example:Player 1: I Fell off A Cliff when.........
Player 2:I saved The Person Above Me Bye Throwing A Rope To Them so they could swing themselves back up. But Then A Monkey Choked Me With Its Shorts.
Player 3: I Saved The Person Above me Bye.........

• 241 Replies
claytyboy
claytyboy
65 posts
Nomad

i come in my little one man hover craft, i see you and strap you to the top. i take you to MCdonalds and hope they can do something, while flying out i burn out my engine and the thing goes flying of a cliff.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

it just so happens that i own that cliff (McDonalds gave me french fries and i was better) and at the touch of a button (i gotsa remote to that cliff) i can make platforms on the edge of the cliff extending all the way til each side meets (they dont crush u either the platforms are skinny but sturdy) but then i tripped in mcdonalds and was bout to land in the fryer

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

I Turned Off the Fryer!

But Then I See the King(the burger king dude) and he gets mad that im at mcdonalds! I Run But Im no match for his awesomeness!

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i then take a bumber car drive it into his and therfore knocking him into THE PIT OF THE MCDONALDS but then the bumber car ran out of power and his angry followers tried to kill me

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

i tried to kill them with my fist but that just got them angry they for got about you and went for me me

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

then i threw a granade at in the middle of the crowd but so they ran but u didnt want to die so u threw it bak at me (1.5 seconds til it blows)

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I use my Pepsi ability's to get the corneal from KFC, the salad girl from pizza hut(Its in the movie bench warmers)and the old Taco Bell dog,along with Chuck Norris since he was in a Mountain Dew commercial to all defeat the king.Now though Pepsi Co. is after me for not paying them.(Note:Pepsi Co. owns Taco Bell,KFC, and Pizza Hut)So all the people I just listed plus a random angry mob of Mountain Dew fans are trying to kill me.

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

I Made A Fat Kid Eat it.
But Then He Wanted to eat me!

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

there was a leak in his stomach from the explosion so he died but the the king's followers came bak to hurt me! (read sum comments on page 6)

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK all those people I just listed.Replace the words "The king", with the words "the fat kid."So it will work.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

srry crimson i missed ur ill start with u

i then fall off a cliff to die and then my ghost controlled all of em and i made them die too...but the bad thing is im dead

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Uh I use a time machine to keep you from dieing.There problem solved, except once again I'm getting chased by some random mafia because of it.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

then i hire another bigger mafia that have a lot more gunz so they kill ur chasers but they didnt cum cheap and i couldnt afford them so they started to shoot at me

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

so I threw bob from destroy bob at them, and since he's bad luck a random meteor hit them and killed all of them except bob.Now because of bob though I have random Extra terrestrials(another way of saying aliens, except you can't say your going to deport them) after me.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i blow up their ship using a lazer i got from the CIA but i stole it and i am top wantd in 49 states, canada, and madagascar

Showing 46-60 of 241