ForumsForum GamesThe I Saved The Person Above Me Game!

241 59136
GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Rules:
1 Person Posts How They Are In Trouble Of Some Kind.
2 The Next Person To Posts Says "I Saved The Person Above Me By....."
3 That Same Person Gives A Situation Were The Person Below Them Saves them.

Example:Player 1: I Fell off A Cliff when.........
Player 2:I saved The Person Above Me Bye Throwing A Rope To Them so they could swing themselves back up. But Then A Monkey Choked Me With Its Shorts.
Player 3: I Saved The Person Above me Bye.........

• 241 Replies
MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

i then push outta the way and when i did the force moved me back to a cliff and i fell of... and at the bottom.. was a group of fluffy bunnies holding up pillows of their fur!!! save me!!!!!!!!!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I use a special machine to turn those bunny's into temperpedic beds, which you land on and survive.Then I get attacked for stealing the machine, and am being chased by the same mole people as before.Quiescentdently(its a word I kinda just made up) they made the machine to make themselves half mole.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i choose to let u fall and u almost die by the fluffyness but then i come with a spersonic doomsday device (hehe) that turns fluffy into har, cold, and evil but the the machine exploded and then i was pushed by the force into crimsonblade and make us both fall into a pit of lava

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

also marked targets last comment didn't happen.Do you understand.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

oh cmon u and i were gonna die! hehe but k then

then i took a big net and threw them in the pit of lava (i could've done it more than once depending how many there were) but when i threw the last of em in a slipped and conviently slid across a rope there and passed the pit but then fell off another cliff and there was a running chopper is right under me and i am bout to get chopped up

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

But then I use magical teleportation powers to make you safe, but now random people from the 1800's are after me, because they think I'm a witch or something like that.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

u teleported me to a place where those things where ur head and hands go in the 1800s and i trap them all in them

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

your lucky I actually know what your talking about.What am I supposed to save you from though.I saved you from the 1800's by using those powers to teleport you back to our time...I guess.Then I am hunted by random vampires who want the powers for themselves.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

oh i forgot but then i guess we continued and so i threw garlic at them and had a handy bag full of sunlight

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

you forgot again.....

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

though u were saved the sunlight shined it my eyes and i tripped on a rock and was bout to scrap my knee

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

So I let you scrap your knee, then I used the same powers to heal you.Now though the government has stepped in and got the bast mercenary's in the world to kill me....The War Kittens(actually evil kittens with sniper rifles) Also I will be leaving for the night good bye.

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

I call off the mercenary's hit right before they were about to blow a hole through your face and then the government got angry with me and sent every unit in the military to kill me.

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

But Then I Reminded Them About How Were Already Fighting A War So they Went back.
But then i eat 15 beefy tacos! And Theres Not Bathroom In Sight!!

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i let u use the bush next to u but i gave u toilet paper and a new pair of underwear and pants (just in case) then all of a sudden i had a seisure!(we in desert too with no cars!)

Showing 31-45 of 241