ForumsSupport ForumNew system of getting points. PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50 5836
volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

If you create a topic, everytime someone posts a comment on that topic, you get one AG point. However, you do not get points from putting a comment on your own topic. You may think that it is an easy way for people to get points, but remember, you don't have to post a comment on every topic. Then people who come up with good topics will be rewarded.

What do you all think.

• 50 Replies
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

Guys look if you get 1 point for evry person who post on your thread you would have no pproblem get 17,500 Armor Points, you know why, go to the forum games section and click on a counting game, theirs like 250 pgaes of post on one thread thats like 1000 Armor Points, thats why this is a bad idea.

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

I've already had that complaint, if it is introduced,then maybe it shouldn't be used for that forum

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Now I get it I think that this is a stupid idea it wouldn't work.

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

Now I get it I think that this is a stupid idea it wouldn't work.

Why don't you think it will work?
volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

If this method was also use, it may encourage people to talk more. As mentioned by someone else on a other topic, one good thing about AG is that people get sociable.

Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

I was thinking that EXACT SAME THING, volcanboy. I think that if you create something like a good walkthrough or topic of discussion and everyone leaves a positive comment I think you should be rewarded.

If not 1 point for each comment then maybe 15 points if you make a topic that gets, say, 30 posts. And after that maybe 15 more points for 100 points.

In any case I agree with you!

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

Thankyou, I like what you added to the idea, that may be better

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I don't see what is peoples problem with it

I listen two reasons. You are just hungry for AP and it increases spamming for AP.

If this method was also use, it may encourage people to talk more.

No, it encourages people like you to make alts so you can get your precious AP.
volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

Like, I said before, do you have some urge to post on every topic you see. And if your message was to be taken away as spam, you would lose the points.

If not 1 point for each comment then maybe 15 points if you make a topic that gets, say, 30 posts. And after that maybe 15 more points for 100 points.

Programpo's idea was good.
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Like I said, this is a good idea, but it would encourage people to team up. Two people could each say that they would post a lot on each other's threads to get points. If this were going to happen, it would have to be something like for every 10 replies you get 1 AP. This has already been suggested before, I made a topic suggesting this idea and it got locked.

rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

That's a pretty good idea AG should consider that.

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

hmm maybe sounds like there would be alot more spam and coz the was more AP the the serf squire night etc sytem (duno wt u call it)would have to change (needing more points to get a position) hard work possibly

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

oh also this sites ment to be about playing games so it kinda spoils the orientation of the site!

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

oh also this sites ment to be about playing games so it kinda spoils the orientation of the site!

I see what you are saying and I have already suggested about linkingg AP to plaing games
Calebc07
Calebc07
301 posts
Nomad

good idea, but peeps may make ghost accounts and spam it up on there forums

Showing 16-30 of 50