ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe best story ever! (Epic Sarcasm)

47 13808
masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

it waz a normal dai in the ofice of the big robot leder "Rob 5500" he was mayking plans 4 destroying the bad robtz. "tayke of evry playne" rob sayd. "yuo now wat you doeng" said sekond in comand. "move playne" sed rob.

To Be Continued...

• 47 Replies
masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

what do you guys think of my take on squirrelking? If you don't know who squirrel king is, got to fanfiction.net and search for any of squirrelking's stories. They are amazingly bad!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Unfortunately you explained it, which now ruins the funny. Because everyone is now going to say they knew this guy before and that they are cool for knowing. I for one did not know this guy, but I have seen and read the hilarious doom and halflife fanfiction.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

LOLOL I just noticed that this guy is the guy who wrote Half Life Fulllife Consequences so indeed I know him. Epic.

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

teh playns go t to the bad robtz adn then they fite. the robotz shooted liekj "bang bnag bang!" the bad robotsd falled down again the robotz shot the bad robotz. rob came on his motocicel and thne sed "yo aer bad robotsd! if yuo dont serender! yuo will kiil you. the bad robot guy sed" My goodness! You speak very bad english! Please, allow me to teach you properly!" rob sed bak to him " yuo cant folo me im to smaert!" bad robt say "We'll see about that!" adn tok a wepon form his pokit!

to be continyood!1

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I think you are taking it too far. Misspelling every word and adding letters that aren't close and don't look like it could fit. You need to make it look like it's unintentionally bad, even if this guy is for real or not it looks real and it's funny (like tv shows.. like friends :P) for example he said goasts alot.. instead of goasts. it funny cause he didn't add something that looked out of place like goasdt or goastk, looks weird. But if you heard the word ghost it would be plausible to spell it like goast, makes sense. And he didn't say ghost goast ghost goastk gasssts he stuck with goasts, adding to the facade that, that is how he really thinks it's spelt and he sticks with it.

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

yeah i am taking it a little too far, but i'll get it "rite" in the next part.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Hopefully so. I do enjoy these stories. :P

PS check out Doom: Repercussions. It is also epic.

John Plasmaed at him!
He sed "NOO I MUST KILL DEMONS"
The radio crackered "No John. You are Demons!"
And then John was a zombie.

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

teh bad robot shooted adn hit rob " Ah hah! I hit you! Now what are you going to do?" rob said to him " my freinds are coming and then they will kil you and then yuo will die!" " I See. Well that's a bit of a problem." and then he took a flying thing that made "woosh woosh woosh" and he flied away. " you maybe gone now but i will find you."

To Be Continued...

Hopefully this one will be way better than #2. I was pushing it too much one the 2nd ep.

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

rob went back to his base and said "robots we lost him. it will be hard to find him again." sekond in comand said to rob "we can find him. we just have to look good" "yes that is a good idea" rob said back to the person taht spoke to him" "i can liek pie" said cernal sanders. "you fail" said sekond in comand. "sekond in comand" said rob. "yes? what?" said sekond in comand again. "i will call you west becauz it's better than sekond in comand." "kk" said west who was sekond in comand before.
"okay now that we are finished, we must start looking! cernal sanders!"
"what happen?" cernal sanders said back to him. "we must set them up the bomb!" said rob

To Be Continued even MORE

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

WOW. Interestingz. Pretty cool xD

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol better. Like the latest better than the second latest. Also one problem is that what the other guy does is play his words on verb tense problems. Pretty much like trying to directly translate a way of saying something from another language to english. The best stories like this need the feel of being crudely translate from another language. That's how all the amazing comes to life.

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

cernal sanders went to the enemys base and set them up the bomb. he said to him self "they have no chance to survive. the must make their time." he went from the base and left behind the place behind him. When he got back to rob's base rob said "what happen?" "i set them up the bomb" cernal sanders said also. "good" said rob "rob we must blow up the bomb!" west said "kk i know where is the detonation button cernal sanders?" "here it is" cernal sanders gave rob teh button to make bomb make "boom". "ok let's own the bad robots" rob pressed the button and then...

To Be Continued

ROBOT PICTURE FUN TIME!

http://www.megomuseum.com/teevee/images/robot.jpg
That's rob

http://www.smallartworks.ca/Gallery/Robot/Robot4.JPG
That's west AKA sekond in comand

http://www.primidi.com/images/bear_robot_main_components.jpg
That's cernal sanders

http://freestyle.sourceforge.net/GALLERY/CARTOON/robot-lines.jpg
That's kind of like what enemy robot looks like

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

LOLOLOLOLOL. By the way I love the zero wing alliteration.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Its cool..... LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

the pics weren't drawn by me. just got them off google, but it gives you an idea of what they look like

Showing 1-15 of 47