ForumsSupport ForumQuitting...

72 10329
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I think if people say that they quit, their account should be deleted. That way, all the people with inactive accounts in the top 100 and top 10 won't be clogging it up for the active users. Let me know what you think.

• 72 Replies
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

yeah that is dumb ManUtd4life096 is right

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

True... I don't think accounts should be deleted after a point of inactivity. I wasn't on my account since January when the site just went live until this month and I decided to come back.

I wouldn't have wanted my account to be deleted!

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

How would you feel if you were in the top 10, quit, decided to come back, and they kicked you off the top 10 list or deleted your account?

psychocheese
psychocheese
13 posts
Nomad

if they are in the top 100 or top 10 after a while with out logging in they should be taking of the list

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

no,because there is no reason for taking them off the list pyschocheese.If someone wants to get on the top 100 they have to earn it the hard way.Enough with this idea already.I really would appreciate it if they would lock this thread,but I don't know if it needs to be?

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Yeah true, if you work hard to get onto the top 100 and your account is deleted, it would be sad since you must've been on the site a long time to get onto the top 100.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Yeah but people would l ose points.

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

well im just coming back from being off the site for a long time

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Yeah, see a lot of people come back on the site after being inactive for a long while.

NedtheRedeemer
NedtheRedeemer
6 posts
Nomad

Seems simple enough to me. Make an unsubscribe button. If someone opts to hit the unsubscribe, they are finished, and their account is deleted. I don't think that you should lose anything over inactivity or a verbal quit

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

True. There could be a delete account button, so once you delete the account it's gone forever. But the person has to click the button and confirm they want to quit.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

True.. they could just be quitting periodically if they want.

Showing 61-72 of 72