ForumsSupport ForumQuitting...

72 10328
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I think if people say that they quit, their account should be deleted. That way, all the people with inactive accounts in the top 100 and top 10 won't be clogging it up for the active users. Let me know what you think.

• 72 Replies
julesia95
julesia95
88 posts
Nomad

true and it's also confusing since you don't know if they've actually quit or not

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

i said that i was quitting but now i really dont mean it. i go on this website sometimes just to look what is happening. ever since the beginning of july i have been busy with work. this is one of the only places i procrastinate. plz dont delete my file. i still use it sometimes!!

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Oh, how cruel. :P

Ya, I forgot to add onto saying that I woul love to see people lose a ot of AP but it would none the less anger people and it is not worth deleting acounts just to make people lose AP (I would love to see people lose AP but not this way = D)
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Hmm, I thought my idea was alright but you people made some good points, they have worked hard and deserve to have their name displayed high up in the ranks, plus a lot of them come back. I agree with NoName, their comments should just be disabled after a week, or a month.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

no ppl would lose tons of points.

unrealtron13
unrealtron13
170 posts
Shepherd

I like your idea

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

This wouldn't be fair. If Firetail quit, then his account would be deleted. No one who joined after would ever know he existed, what he did, what he was like, how much AP he had, nothing. I don't think that's fair to him. Nick_Coolhaha would be forgotten, no would know who was the actual Merit King. So no, this idea blows.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Just so people do not get upset about this idea... we have no intention of deleting accounts like this, and if we did, we would give fair warning before it went into effect.

This currently is NOT a possibility.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Has been mention. If someone gets hacked, their account will most likely be deleted and then we will have so many spammy threads and will go mad.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

I think people should lose points after 2 months of not being on armorgames.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

What will that accomplish. "Ooo, I lost points." Points are just for fun.
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Wow, this thread is back from the dead. I just wanted to say that by now, I know my idea wasn't very good, I don't really know what I was thinking when I made it two weeks ago.

1.Points are just for fun. 2.If they have quit, points won't matter to them.
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

You shouldn't lose AP at all. Like what I said earlier, if Firetail lost his Ap after quitting, as well as Starscreamer, no one will remember them. No one will know they existed. So it's dumb.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

If someone wants to be remembered, or they might come back a year later, they change their mind, what would happen then?!

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

It's just a game site. People don't have to be on all the time. Besides, there is really no reason to delete an account. There's no problem with it gathering dust for a bit, and if it never gets used again, oh well. There are 60,000 accounts that have less than 10 AP, but those don't get deleted, why should someone who wants a break get deleted?

Showing 46-60 of 72