ForumsWEPRShould we legalize marijuana?

86 18548
Jtwolf22
Jtwolf22
143 posts
Nomad

I want to know if you believe that Marijuana, should be legal.

State why and or why not it should be.

• 86 Replies
dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Yes. I wanna be higher than a 747.

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

I do that all the time. And guess what? Because of that, my life is almost stress-free.
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Here is a great link for arguing. The pro's outweigh the cons, but the cons are more severe. click

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

# Drug busts often trap young people in a flawed system that turns them into lifelong criminals.

Drug dealers (including some terrorists) would lose most or all of their business.

# There are medical benefits such as the those for cancer patients.

Limiting the use of the drug intrudes on personal freedom.

Those are pretty dumb arguments.
Keep em banned..
Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

ok if u think it should be allowed to the public then ur half retarted at least or u r on it
as for medical purposes y not i meen if it keeps peeps from dyin like kimotheropy its bad 4 u but in some cases it works

Jtwolf22
Jtwolf22
143 posts
Nomad

Marijuana isn't as bad for you as other drugs
it doesn't do crap to you

i agree with that son
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

it doesn't do crap to you

Where the heck did you hear that? It might not kill you but it does have negative effects on you that could be permanent.
bigBLUEbOnG
bigBLUEbOnG
22 posts
Nomad

Alot of people dont understand that marijuana helps alot of people like my father in California. In California it's legal as a madicine. My dad gets severe migrane headaches and sometimes he has to go to the hosital. He uses marijuana to help prevent the headaches that he gets.Its done nothing but make his life better. What my point is is that marijuana isn't completly bad if you are using it for the right reasons. I live in Amsterdam where it is legal to have as recreational use and you can get it as a medicine.

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

With a name like bigblueBong I knew you'd be pro marijuna

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

# Drug busts often trap young people in a flawed system that turns them into lifelong criminals.
Drug dealers (including some terrorists) would lose most or all of their business.
# There are medical benefits such as the those for cancer patients.
Limiting the use of the drug intrudes on personal freedom.
Those are pretty dumb arguments.
Keep em banned..

Um, yeah Drace those (most) aren't actually to bad of arguments. I think that they're more of an argument pro than any argument con you've ever made.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

For medical purposes, and only if doctors are SUPER careful, it should be used. For getting high, absolutely not. There are better ways to feel good.

soyo678
soyo678
185 posts
Nomad

Medicinal purposes make perfect sense, but defenitely not for getting high or any other purpose.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

why would we want to legalize it? All that would do is get people killed. Dumb idea

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

Medical use is already legal in California. There was an NPR story about this just today in which one analysit said if it was legalized the taxes from it's growth could profit America over 30 billion dollars annually. It would be our third largest cash crop. It would lower our over population problems in Prisions. There are a lot of arguments for. So when I hear someone say "all it would do is get people killed" which makes NO!! sense, it kinda pisses me off. Because you aren't thinking analytically, you're just going off of your ignorance. Try reading something for a change instead of just having these unfounded ignorant opinions which just make you look stupid.

Jtwolf22
Jtwolf22
143 posts
Nomad

I like dizzyk he know stuff
And people saying

defenitely not for getting high or any other purpose.
and
For getting high, absolutely not. There are better ways to feel good.

can you give me a reason why i should not smoke for recreational purpose. B/c say NO dose help in any way shape or form
Showing 61-75 of 86