ForumsWEPRShould we legalize marijuana?

86 18547
Jtwolf22
Jtwolf22
143 posts
Nomad

I want to know if you believe that Marijuana, should be legal.

State why and or why not it should be.

• 86 Replies
Jtwolf22
Jtwolf22
143 posts
Nomad

Marijjuana wouldn't be a problem if ppeople weren't getting high and doing stupid stuff like trying to drive. If all pot smokers just stayed quietly at home while they were high the government would'nt have a problem with legalizing it, but we all know that there's no way that will happen.

What about Alcohol the prohibits your motor skill far worse the Marijuana, And Lot of people who smoke don't drive b/c when you smoke your usually at your house.
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Jtwolf likes his marijuana, doesn't he?

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

if they do that most teen smokers will die...

rumen
rumen
307 posts
Nomad

Most people can control themselves and wont try it.
Some people are too young or stupid, they don't know the real damage drugs can deal. They will try it, and get addicted. Which is the fatal point for many people.
There are people who have been fooled to drugs, by people who've given them drugs, as candies, etc. They will try it, without knowing its dangerous
NO

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

the kids that have already tried it wont have to hide it and may die...

Jtwolf22
Jtwolf22
143 posts
Nomad

you really cant die from smoking weed. It really really hard, it easier to overdose on water that it is to overdoes on Marijuana.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

What about Alcohol the prohibits your motor skill far worse the Marijuana, And Lot of people who smoke don't drive b/c when you smoke your usually at your house.

It does not really matter which is worse. Smoking one marijuana joint reduces reaction time by 41 percent. People don't smoke weed and drive because it is illegal. Look at how many people smoke cigarettes and drive. You need to realize weed seems safer because it is illegal.

I really don't want to see marijuana become legal but it only seems fair since alcohol and cigarettes are legal. I'd rather not even see any of them be legal. They all can damage you and just cause further problems.
MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

I think the biggest danger in legalizing marijuana is that people will get addicted and gradually move on to more potent drugs. Plus if they legalized marijuana then people will want crack and heroin legal and that wont be good at all. This is just what i think will happen it's not a statistic or anything.

MechanizedGrinder
MechanizedGrinder
232 posts
Nomad

Well its your choice if you want to move on from marijuana to other drugs b/c you can be happy with smoking marijuana only. It's not really drugs until you put different stuff to it like crack. Legalize it is what I say but, if it is illegal then go to some other place where weed is illegal like Jamaica

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

Not only marijuana, but all other drugs should be legal too.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant
zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

Not only marijuana, but all other drugs should be legal too.

yes beacuse then the crackpot zombie hoard can break down dors to homes fun in and kill people then when the police try to take them down their so hyped on drugs they take 4 bullets to die before killing of to poilice officers hmmm yeah good fking idea duma$$

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

what the hell are you talking about zerato?

Jtwolf22
Jtwolf22
143 posts
Nomad

he doesn't even know

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

yes beacuse then the crackpot zombie hoard can break down dors to homes fun in and kill people then when the police try to take them down their so hyped on drugs they take 4 bullets to die before killing of to poilice officers hmmm yeah good fking idea duma$$

Taking out your outrageous statements, I believe you are trying to say drugs cause violence. If drugs were legal, there would actually be less gang wars. This is because they would be easier to get. There are many murderers who never did a drug in their life so I have no clue where you are getting your information.
Showing 31-45 of 86