ForumsSupport ForumTop 25-50 People With the Most Merits.

46 5914
ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

I've suggested this before, but it was quite a while ago and even though people seemed to like the idea, it didn't happen. I think it would be a great idea if we could have a list of the top 25 to 50 people (whichever), that have the most merits and have it either on the 'View full Ranking' list or somewhere else, but that's probably the best place. I'd honestly like to see where I'm at in merits and how far I am from the person in front of me.

• 46 Replies
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

seeing how that dud who got like 100 merits is a total douche, and is super full of himself, I don't think we should give him any more recognition than he already has.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

mmmm....StarScreamer did cheat a little with merits...but I won't get into that...xD

Also, Nick_coolhaha did not cheat or spam! He got those merits honestly. He was on AG before I was, and got quite a few merits while AG was still in its beta stage, when there were only about a hundred games up and only about 500 members.

I have got all of my merits fair and square...and the thing is, even in they did alert a mod to the comment some how or another, the still wrote the comment, and put their thoughts into it...unless they copied it...

KingRyan

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

i don't care if he earned the merits or not, Nick_coolhaha is still way too full of himself.

Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

i don't care if he earned the merits or not, Nick_coolhaha is still way too full of himself.

Jealousy speaking?

I won't answer those who say that people with over 50 merits cheated, since it's obvious they speak out of hatred and jealousy towards the leaders... I just wanted to point out that if I cheated I could get aroud 100-150 more merits, since many of my reviews haven't been merited....
rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

i know i won't be in that list, i only have 1

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

Calm your merits may have not been good enough xD

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

Jealousy speaking?

not at all, my opinion of him is only based of of his last post which was about how he has the most merits and that he'll always be a legend on this site. If you haven't noticed, I could care less about having merits or armor points. he's just a douchebag because he thinks he achieved something great, when in fact, he just wasted a good portion of his life.
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I think this is a great idea.

Even though i won't be in it.

I only have 13 merits.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

I think it is not wrong to be proud to have 130 merits it is an acheivment and also a record. Maybe you should stop beeing jealous and making people low
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

I think it is not wrong to be proud to have 130 merits it is an acheivment and also a record. Maybe you should stop beeing jealous and making people low

I believe I already answered this.

not at all, my opinion of him is only based of of his last post which was about how he has the most merits and that he'll always be a legend on this site. If you haven't noticed, I could care less about having merits or armor points. he's just a douchebag because he thinks he achieved something great, when in fact, he just wasted a good portion of his life.
Lord_Loralell
Lord_Loralell
28 posts
Nomad

i think it is a very good idea as it will show people who have actually made lots of good and constructive comments

Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

Calm your merits may have not been good enough xD

Yeah, maybe
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I'd be barely in th top 5 well I have the 5th most merits Eddie13 has 2 more than me but I am gonna comment on the games I haven't played while I was on vacation!

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I saw his previous thread about how he was the merit king, how no one would ever pass him, how he was a legend, blah blah blah, etc. He has a right to be proud, definitely, but not that proud and arrogant.
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Yeah, it's a good idea, comments that get merited should be shown off, maybe if you get a merit you can go on their profile and see it?

Showing 31-45 of 46