ForumsThe TavernClub Chills

162 19677
Peppabomb
Peppabomb
102 posts
Nomad

I finally changed the name to Club Chills xD. Club Chills is a club for having conversations with your buds or talking about games, songs, movies, etc., This club you HAVE to sign up for...just go to my profile and ask, simple eh? Theres ranks in which you move up by, by answering questions suggesting Club chills slogens etc. The only rule is no spamming or bad language or anything like that other than that just have fun ^_^.

• 162 Replies
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

I've said that plenty of times, and the mods even agree with me, but it hasn't seemed to male people stop making them.

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

what the hell are u talkin about if you don't like this club don't post anything and i will go back my way come back and go around again

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

It's not that I specifically don't like this clubs, It's that I don't like clubs in general. also, If you don't know what we're talking about, don't post anything. that's what I meant by go back the way you came.

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

if you don't like the club don't use our thread to talk about stuff the people in the club don't wanna deal with

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

if you don't like the club don't use our thread to talk about stuff the people in the club don't wanna deal with

It's not a matter of whether you want to or not. you have to deal with the fact that there is no point at all in clubs.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Actually Lige and Flite made some very good points, especailly Lige.

Seriously, you don't need clubs to talk to people. In fact clubs are anoying because they:

1.Take up space in the forums
2.Rack up pointless random conversations "Lets talk about pie!" "I LIKE APPLEZ PIE! I Like SWIMMING!"
3.Clans are immature and straight up anoying.

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

first of all dont say straight up okay and 2nd of all clans are not immature pissing yourself because people have clans is immature

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Its the straight up truth. Not all clans are immature, just 90% of them.

Anyways even if making clans was not immature, you still did not deny the fact that they take up space on the forums and rack up pointless spam.

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

they might take up space which is no big deal because there are plenty of crappy other threads that take up space but your not bothering them and no there is point to our conversations and you wouldn't know about your so called spam if you didn't click on the thread it said club chills if you hate clubs WHY THE HELL DID YOU CLICK ON IT

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I clicked here because I am tired of looking at this thread and tired of people spamming. Each time this thread is bumped up, another good thread is bumped down.

There is no point to this clan. It just ciculates spam. If this clan had an actual point other than talking then I would not be so aggressive against it.

There is the Zombie Survival Clan, they actually try to RP abotu Zombie Survival. They are trying to be creative. There are a few clans where people actually are creative and they are not so bad. This clan here just has no point.

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

the point of this clan is to be able to talk about everything those clans can talk about IN ONE DAMN PLACE okay

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad
Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

im not reading your thread because its gonna be filled with more of your pig headed comments

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

im not reading your thread because its gonna be filled with more of your pig headed comments

Refusing to listen to reason is just a form of being ignorant.
Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

and telling me im iggnorant is gay we can go on for ever you guys just can't admit that there is no reason for you guys to be bothering and clubs i bet your both liberals too

Showing 106-120 of 162