ForumsThe TavernClub Chills

162 19675
Peppabomb
Peppabomb
102 posts
Nomad

I finally changed the name to Club Chills xD. Club Chills is a club for having conversations with your buds or talking about games, songs, movies, etc., This club you HAVE to sign up for...just go to my profile and ask, simple eh? Theres ranks in which you move up by, by answering questions suggesting Club chills slogens etc. The only rule is no spamming or bad language or anything like that other than that just have fun ^_^.

• 162 Replies
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/7/f/F/sp807_The_Jeffersons.jpg
Yeah! refusing to listen is ignorant!

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I never called you ignorant. I just said refusing to listen to reason is ignorant. Calling it gay does not make it any less true.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

and telling me im iggnorant is gay we can go on for ever you guys just can't admit that there is no reason for you guys to be bothering and clubs i bet your both liberals too

what if we are liberals? does our political standing make our point any worse? If I was conservative would you listen to me?
Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

Lige what the hell was the picture of your dad and you on a train have to do with anything and noname you said refusing to listen is iggnorant and who wouldn't listen i wouldn't so yaeh your calling me ignorant

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

god im so pissed i can't spell right

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

perhaps you know you guys are spmming right now your just going in circle and making comments for ap

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

Lige what the hell was the picture of your dad and you on a train have to do with anything and noname you said refusing to listen is iggnorant and who wouldn't listen i wouldn't so yaeh your calling me ignorant

you obviously don't get the joke.
Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

you obviously didn't catch my sarcasam

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

and you guys are taking forever to post cause your out of your reasons and you can't admit im right

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

He was being sarcastic about your sarcasm.

You have not made any valid points about anything. The arguement is already lost. If you made some valid points, me and Lige would not be so sarcastic and take you more seriously and possibly have dropped this whole thing. But the clan is pointless, there are no valid points you can make, so you should have just let this thread die.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

about what? you're just trying to insult us, you didn't make any points for us to argue against.

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

you've made no valid points

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

you've made no valid points

we have, you're just too stubborn to see them.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

and you guys are taking forever to post cause your out of your reasons and you can't admit im right

1.We actually think before we post.
2.If that is your only arguement you have about how you are right and we are wrong then you seriously need to consider looking into some debating classes. You might learn a thing or two about argueing.
Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

if i was trying to insult i would have already verbally slapped you and we would be done

Showing 121-135 of 162