ForumsThe TavernClub Chills

162 19676
Peppabomb
Peppabomb
102 posts
Nomad

I finally changed the name to Club Chills xD. Club Chills is a club for having conversations with your buds or talking about games, songs, movies, etc., This club you HAVE to sign up for...just go to my profile and ask, simple eh? Theres ranks in which you move up by, by answering questions suggesting Club chills slogens etc. The only rule is no spamming or bad language or anything like that other than that just have fun ^_^.

• 162 Replies
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

I doubt that.

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

your to stubborn to see my points you guys just keep pointing the finger at me

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

your to stubborn to see my points you guys just keep pointing the finger at me

says the person who wouldn't read the thread with pretty much our whole argument in it.
Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

i really don't understand why u guys have such a problem with this club are you guys anal or what

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

You have no real point. Your point is that this is a place to talk about everything.

We countered your point saying that there are already topics to talk about stuff in. Making a place to talk about everying just turns into a mess, bumps down good posts, and circulates a bunch of spam.

We made out point.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

We made our point*

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

no... i don't believe being **** has anything to do with it. although I'm not sure what **** is supposed to be

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

okay fine god im done arguing with you gays if you've made your point leave

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

LEAVE you said you made your point LEAVE what the hell are you still talking about u guys where just looking for a fight from the beginning didn't you

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

being A N A L put that together

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

We have been against clubs for a long time. We are not looking for a fight, it just turned into one. We are trying to pute an end to clubs, or at least the pointless ones.

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

HOly crap see you guys do wanna fight im done stop posting on the thread

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

thank god the club nazis are gone

Peppabomb
Peppabomb
102 posts
Nomad

OK I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU GUYS DOING THIS TO US...WERE JUST TRYING TO HAVE FUN NOW STOP POSTING COMMENTS LIKE THIS OR IM REPORTING YOU GUYS IM DANG SERIOUS STOP! Please just go bother another club try to stop them...And you guys sound to old for this website i suggest you guys find an older site if your gonna be our parents

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Hey, Peppabomb, be nice!

Anyways, clubs are fine as long as they don't courage spam or will get stopped a few days later. We just don't want to be filled with clubs.

Showing 136-150 of 162