ForumsThe TavernClub Chills

162 19660
Peppabomb
Peppabomb
102 posts
Nomad

I finally changed the name to Club Chills xD. Club Chills is a club for having conversations with your buds or talking about games, songs, movies, etc., This club you HAVE to sign up for...just go to my profile and ask, simple eh? Theres ranks in which you move up by, by answering questions suggesting Club chills slogens etc. The only rule is no spamming or bad language or anything like that other than that just have fun ^_^.

• 162 Replies
Peppabomb
Peppabomb
102 posts
Nomad

I know i know im sorry ty for being nice about it...if they had of i wouldnt mind but i made this so me and friends could chat and they dont want us to why why cant i chat with friends here? and spam is when you do something over and over not taking...

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

OK I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU GUYS DOING THIS TO US...WERE JUST TRYING TO HAVE FUN NOW STOP POSTING COMMENTS LIKE THIS OR IM REPORTING YOU GUYS IM DANG SERIOUS STOP! Please just go bother another club try to stop them...And you guys sound to old for this website i suggest you guys find an older site if your gonna be our parents

really? you'll report us? go ahead. see what happens.
Peppabomb
Peppabomb
102 posts
Nomad

i have already talked to a mod and they said they had no problem with club chills to a matter of fact..so just leave me and my friends alone

Peppabomb
Peppabomb
102 posts
Nomad

oh..well how do you make a chat box??

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

@Peppabomb

Check my club. How do we chat? A chat box. Exactly. No AP earned.

Peppabomb
Peppabomb
102 posts
Nomad

well that doesnt help me out a bit...im just going to have to have it here i guess im sorry if you dont like it but i have rights to talk to my friends too

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

That's for you to figure out lol. First you need a place to put a chat box.

Peppabomb
Peppabomb
102 posts
Nomad

but spamming is not talking to friends thats what im trying to conclude! and i have talked to two mods?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, but not through spamming. AG rules still apply, and that's what we worry about.

Peppabomb
Peppabomb
102 posts
Nomad

And you three already ruined our club so please just leave us alone.. you guys did what you wanted to do and did it ok...so just dont post here anymore thank you

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

well fst6 you didn't help the cause

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

Wow, this is all waaaay out of control.

First of all, the Club seems to have the purpose only of chatting... which is what the entire community is about, there's no need for a club like that. If you get a good goal or aim together, that's fine, but just chatting is basically spamming.

Secondly, this thread turned almost entirely into bashing, flaming, and spamming. Stop, please. The end.

Showing 151-162 of 162