ForumsForum GamesCaveman RPG

186 30893
omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

ok just like the other games, i give you between 2-5 options, and u pick what u do. -its caveman style, so u pick a ridiculous caveman name, like Ugg -u can start in a dry, rocky area or in the ice age -fill out this to start ure game: Name- Gender- Starting point- Health- (pick a number between 1 and 10. use decimals, fractions. the more creative the number is the more health i add to your current health) [b][i]Have Fun!

• 186 Replies
omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

kamae, i don't really know what you said, so for now just pick one of the options i gave you

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

icuzizzi +4 exp for the bodyguard idea (keep track of your exp)

Ewwgrop, you order Ranbloo's idea to be done. 2 scouts set out for the wolves, while 4 warriors guard the camp. An additional 3 men guard you. The tribe mumbles and questions your descision, but no one aproaches you. It is now nighttime.
Your options are:
-go to sleep
-stay up and await the return of your scouts

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I'd join but it seems a bit confusing.

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

just a reminder for all: i give the options, please don't say what will happen to your character. so necro, im guessing your descision is to wait for the rabbit to come back.

Throekengraa, as you wait, snow starts to fall. The snow start to cover you up. Suddenly you hear something on your back. What luck! It appears the rabbit doesn't know you are there. This is an easy kill.
Your options are:
-jump up and try and kill the rabbit
-wait until it hops off you, then kill it
-try and hold it hostage and ask it if there are any more rabbits in the burrow (hey your a caveman, not too intelligent)

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

Sorry.
-investigate the area to see if someone else was with him

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

sleep since a tired cheif wud do no good but as soon as the scouts get back have the guards alert me and have the guards at the entrance of my chamber to see if any of the villigers get n e ideads at night

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

my option is
-investigate the area to see if someone else was with him

if you dont understand

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

icuzizzi +4 exp for the bodyguard idea (keep track of your exp)

i think that i can domesticate a wolf to hunt with me or be my friend.

only a idea

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Blob, you know from past experiences that Ingo never travels alone. You bet that a warrior or two is close by, so you scout the area. As you walk under a tree, a shower of twigs falls on your head. You look up, but on one is there. you might have given up, but you see another shower of twigs fall underneath a tree a bit farther away. You conclude that either a person (highly unlikely) or an animal is in the trees.
Your options are:
-follow the object by running on the ground
-follow the object by climbing a tree and going from tree to tree
-go back to your clearing where you slept
-run amok in the forest, looking for random people to kill

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

-run amok in the forest, looking for random people to kill

and like i ve said i am from brazil. can you tell me what is twigs?

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

kamae you could possibly

Ewwgrop, you descide to go to sleep. You post your body guards out side and your drifting.... the next thing you know, you are being shaken awake. You grab whoever woke you up out by the dying fire, so you can see them better. It is one of your scouts. "What is it? What did you discover?" you ask. The scout says "Ewwgrop, the wolves saw us and attacked! Chibarye (the other scout) was killed. There are only two wolves, but they are coming here fast. What should we do?"
Your options are:
-go back to sleep; the 4 wariors can handle it
-give more bodyguards to yourself
-post 2 more warriors for defence
-post all your warriors for defence
-send an attack group out to the wolves

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

send the attack group out to the wolves i dont think i will have to worry about the villigers now since there are wolves but still 2 men stay back and guard me...if they can try to do wut kamae said and capture them

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

thank you ^^
my option is
-look for a stream close by for water, and mabye some lunch

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

twigs are small branches of trees, like this:
http://www.fhsu.edu/biology/thomasson/3twigs/three3.jpg if the image doesn't load, then i hope that you get the idea from the general description

Blob, you descide it is time for another hunting spree. You run throgh the jungle, searching for signs of humans. Soon it is in the afternoon, and there is no sign of humans.
Your options are:
-look for a stream close by for water, and mabye some lunch
-keep searching for people to kill
-give up your search and try to find your previous camp
-camp where you are and rest

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

think that i can domesticate a wolf to hunt with me or be my friend.

only a idea

its a pretty good idea acually

Showing 31-45 of 186