ForumsSupport Forummini-mods

154 18424
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

This came from eddie 13's suggestion page, but thought it might be noticed more here. What if there were mini-mods. They would go around the forums and erase comments, and forum posts. They could not give out merits and such, but just delete comments and spamy stuff. What do you guys think?

• 154 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

That was just plain random.

And you don't have to dash our hopes you know.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hey calm down plokkey.Its just a theory,and something I was wondering about.Also it is not up to you whether or not we need more mods or not.It is the Admins.If they think someone is ready to be a moderator then they will make that person a mod,but I believe Carlie once said that there is no limit to how many mods they can have,but they are very picky about who they choose.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

look guys! I am a girl now! (not really I am a guy just got bored) but yeah, ven just a few mini-mods would be great. The mods will say something like ( we dont need this it is not nesacary) or something.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Im just expressing my opinion against it jeez. why does everyone have the impression that im yelling at you...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

That would suck. Looks like there is a 5.5 % chance that they will agree.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well plokkey it doesn't help that you used bold and all caps on the word never,so you could say that it gives off the wrong tone.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

You wouldn't know what the mods would have said anyway, but whatever they say they would obviously have reasons.

Well plokkey it doesn't help that you used bold and all caps on the word never,so you could say that it gives off the wrong tone.

Its called expressing : )
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

...the wrong word.

Alright, when's a mod going to come on and settle the difference as final?!

infernacron
infernacron
1,380 posts
Nomad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

If i was a mini mod.....!

yo firetail
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

No one said any thing about me being a girl now.....that sadens me that no one got my joke there. o well. Plokkey is nice, he just likes to use BIG BOLD FONT, to scare unworthy people away.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I saw a thread like this a while back. It has been settled. There is no point for a mini-mod because it is an all or nothing deal. Either you are a mod or you are not a mod.

If they picked people to be mini-mods then some people will become offended if they where not picked. Anyways I already know some thoughts pute into this idea "If we get mini-mods, I bet so and so will become one!"

I beleive that to become a mini-mod, it would take just as much trust and knowlage as it would take to be a regular mod... in that case we might as well make the person a regular mod!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Stop spamming infernacron. You'll never make mini-mod this way, if it ever was made.

infernacron
infernacron
1,380 posts
Nomad

it's not spam it is called,"freedom of speech!"

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

he didn't even put min-mod right. there is a weird little floating line there. like this -.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Still...I don't care what it's called. It's spam! Excessive caps!

Showing 61-75 of 154