ForumsSupport Forummini-mods

154 18425
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

This came from eddie 13's suggestion page, but thought it might be noticed more here. What if there were mini-mods. They would go around the forums and erase comments, and forum posts. They could not give out merits and such, but just delete comments and spamy stuff. What do you guys think?

• 154 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

yes if only a mod was on to lock this.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

The best way to get rid of spam is to ignore it unless it is something pretty bad. If the spam is bad enough, flag it and ignore it (mention that it is spam only if someone else did not do so already. There are very few acceptions.)

No offence to Estel or any of the other people that have been nominated by the public... but if they were suited/needed to become a mod then they would be mods by now.

Getting back on topic, If I rememebr correctly Carlie already mentioned that if we had mini mods then many people would become offended if they did not become one. Becoming a mod is one thing, but mini-mods would be more common and many people will feel betrayed if they saw someone they thought were not as good as themselve's become a mini-mod.

Anyways, I think the standards for becoming a mini-mod would be the same as a regular mod. In this case, why not just make them a regular mod if they meet the standards?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well it for the most part has already been shot down by NoName.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

It appears mods are barely on today. I don't know where they've all gone!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

So, wait. Have you people someing in here even read the ORIGIONAL idea? We should discouse that more.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I have.

I wish a mod could have checked this and answered before it was full of arrogance.

I still want to see what a mod says about this.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Seriously, no harm done my man.

I would appreciate if people just didn't nominate other people. Most people would nominate friends or others not worthy. It might make others feel bad, and just isn't a good idea.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Cmon. Cmon.Cmon. Cmon.Cmon. Cmon.Cmon. Cmon.Cmon. Cmon.Cmon. Cmon.Cmon. Cmon.Cmon. Cmon.Cmon. Cmon.Cmon. Cmon.Cmon. Cmon.Cmon. Cmon.Cmon. Cmon.

If you want this topic to be locked stop leeching points of it by posting. You know better this.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I'm not nominating. Seriously. I just want a mod to look at this!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

well, sorry baout that then estel. But people are syaing they would be mad if someone got a mini-mod and not them, it would be the same if someone was picked to be a mod and not them. And Why not make them a regular mod? Well, we dont need many more mods to give merits, just take care of spam when no mods are on.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Some of us, like me, just to name one, is on almost all day. They could help! (not simplifying just me!)

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

O O I am to. lol

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I'm not going to be this active when school starts.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Its about quality. Just because some people are on a lot doesn't mean much good would come outta them.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I doubt alot of us will be as active.Including the mods/admins.

Showing 91-105 of 154