ForumsSupport Forummini-mods

154 18445
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

This came from eddie 13's suggestion page, but thought it might be noticed more here. What if there were mini-mods. They would go around the forums and erase comments, and forum posts. They could not give out merits and such, but just delete comments and spamy stuff. What do you guys think?

• 154 Replies
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Who do you think is most mini-mod worthy here?
I think
firetail_madness or skater_kid_who_pwns

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well he could make one spot.Its the rank of banned.Have you heard of this rank?Anyways first off skater kid who pwns.Sorry,but I do not find that funny.I am sorry.Also it is unlikely that any mod would like this idea.Carlie might say something like "its my job" or something like this.Don't ask me why,but I get a feeling she might say that.If she even posts on here.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Anyways I don't think anybody has the right to deem something under this section as spam or not, there is a bunch of stuff here I think is spam (or to be more precise, this thread is just going off topic then back on topic then off again). Let the mods determine the spam and what not for themselves, if it is bad enough they will do something about it. = )

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Rats...that broke my hope to 0.1%.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Firetail... more on topic..??

NoName has made a point. The mods and admins would say the same.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Still, I do think it is time to add more mods right now. I am not saying myself, but others.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Maybe we should stop arguing and collaborate and plokkey stop saying everything spam.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Still, I do think it is time to add more mods right now. I am not saying myself, but others.

How many times can this be explained??? It doesn't matter of what the users think abotu the fate of the moderators.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

yes, we have gone of topic alot, (sorry) But I thnik estel should be a mod.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

First off once again the admins will make anyone who is worthy of becoming a mod one,but they apparently haven't found anyone.Also it is not a good idea to nominate someone to be a mod,since it lowers their chances of becoming one.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well seriously, do you really see alot of spam that is uncontrolled? (Besides this thread) Mods are not appointed just to do it, they will add them when needed. The only spam I see is on games, and it will always happen....just nothing 2 mods can do. Not even 10 more.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The picking is done by the owners, not the members.

And infernacron is right, this is freedom of speech! I can say as much as I want, and I will suffer the consequences, but I am not spamming.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Alright, let's stop this. It is going nowhere.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Maybe we should stop arguing and collaborate and plokkey stop saying everything spam

Im not saying anything is spam.

but anyway not anything further can be discussed.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

yes if only a mod was on to lock this.

Showing 76-90 of 154