ForumsForum GamesThe New Zombie RPG

144 27257
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Alright well im not sure if sumone has made this one already, so im sorry to those who may be offended =P. Anyways this RPG involves 5 - 10 (depending on how many people join... could be more) Trying to survive a virus in a city... This virus has turned everyone into living zombies... You will each start off in your own house, and as the story progresses you will all eventually find each other in a mall (kinda like Dawn of the Dead). This means you can all help each other if you are able to make it that far. Now I have put alot of process into decided how to give each character certain health, weapon damage, speed, and jumping height. This of course will be determined by the equipment you choose. As you progress and level, your weapons change (as if finding new and btr weapons along the way in real life) So heres how u will put in ur info... if u wanna join
Name: (anything u want) ex. Freddy Jones, Sam adams, frank furter, etc..
Armor This decides ur health and speed and jumping height!!! Can either be: light armor- Quick, very high jump, 10 health.
medium armor- moderate speed, above normal jump, 25 health
Heavy armor - slow speed, normal jump, 40 health
Tanked out armor- MegaSlow speed, little-no jump, 100 health

Weapons each have 4 lvls. starting-kinda good-rlly good-TANKED
weapons and lvls and details about each. - indicate lvl up..

slegehammer (10 dmg slow)-grenades (90 dmg very slow)-shot gun (50 dmg moderate)- heatseeking missile (500 dmg, splash, slow)
crow bar( 3 dmg very fast) -dbl Katana (20 dmg, fast)- uzi (10 dmg, ultra fast)- AK-47 (50 dmg, chance to dmg enemy behind, Ultra fast)
Iron pipe(5 dmg, normal)-nail gun (25 dmg, normal)- Kar98k (50 dmg normal/fast)- sniper ( 250 dmg, chance for instant kill, moderate)
So u choose one of the above 3 weapon categories Iron, crow, or sledge for ur weapon selection. Your weaopn will be upgraded every time u gain 5 levels. There is a total of 20 lvls.
You will gain the first 15 lvls very quickly, and will have the third weapon category most likely by the time you reach each other.

This is how much exp u need per lvl
lvl1- /5
lvl2- /15
lvl3- /45
lvl4- /60
lvl5- / 75
lvl6- / 100
lvl7- /125
lvl8- /160
lvl9- /180
lvl10- /200
lvl11- /225
lvl12- /250
lvl13- /300
lvl14- /325
lvl15- /350
lvl16- /400
lvl17- /600
lvl18- /700
lvl19- /800
lvl20- /1000
so if u wanna join this... make ur character as follows

Name: Ex. Jackle
Armor: Light armor
Weapon: Crow Bar

Alright well im gonna check in on this, and if ppl join fast we will start right away... I will normally give u choices of what to do... It will either be between 2-4 choices...
#1 tip- If u having heavy armor its better to stay and fight... u will get chased down easily. If u have light armor... its normally better to run cuz u can die quickly. REMEMBER HEALTH GAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 144 Replies
Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

A) Pull the police officer out after making sure hes dead and dropping him onto the floor next to the car
B) Hit the dead police officer in the head then get in the car
C) Scream so that u attract zombies attention, go back into the police station and kill as many as you can...
D)Go back into the police station, and get walkie talkies, flash lights, supplies, anything you can find. Then try to call for help through a phone or the walkie talkies.

Can I do D, but then go into the car and drive away? So what I want is a mixture of D and A.
Zombie230
Zombie230
15 posts
Nomad

anybody goana tell me wat ur doin?

TigerXY
TigerXY
180 posts
Nomad

hey can i join?

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Um im sry Timegoesby.. The reason i split those up is becuz sumthing may or may not happen at the end of one of those choices... Plus they both take up time to do... Sry... just choose the one you'd rlly like to do.
Zombie- were playing an RPG, meaning I mkae up the story and give them choices of what to do. They choose the choice they want to make.
TylerXY... Becuz not everyone whos joined yet replied, i will let you join. Just gimme ur name, armor type, and weapon type. These are displayed on the first page.

McLovin
You quickly run to the phone. You pick it up but hear no dial tone. You cuss loudly as you needed to see if anyone else was alive. You quickly cover your mouth as if to block any other sound, but you realized you made to much noise. You hear what sounds like movement coming up the stairs.. It is slow movement, of wat sounds like more than just a few zombies. You start to wonder just how many actually got into your house while you were asleep. Panic drifts into your body as you soon realize just how horrible of a situation you are in. What are you going to do?
A) Run out trying to strike and kill as many zombies as you can.
B) Slam your door shut, and push anything you can in front of it so you can have some time to think about wat your going to do next
C) Slam your door shut, and then quickly climb out the window
D) Stay in your room, and have a fight for your life. You know your room btr than anyone else.... Right???

TigerXY
TigerXY
180 posts
Nomad

Name: Stylese
Armor: Light armor
Weapon: Crow Bar

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

k remember tiger... whenever u are answer one of my questions, make sure to put ur characters name above your answer... Its easier for me to tell who u are... plz... and thanx.

Stylese
You wake up on your roof. You turn over having had the best sleep in your life... why? cuz u got to sleep on the roof. You go to the ladder that leads down to your bedroom from the roof. You see a bloody hand print on the ladder, and just think that your friend must have had an accident this morning.. You walk into the kitchen, not noticing your best friend lying dead in the living room. You get yourself a drink when you catch a glimpse of the t.v turned on in the living room. You watch in horror as you see mobs of the undead slowly walking through the streets. ou go into the living room and see your friend slowly rising, with a huge bite in his neck, moaning and slowly walking towards you...You turn around and grab the extra crow bar in the kitchen.. what do you do?
A) Smack the crowbar over his head... Kill him instantly
B) Run to the roof, and don't kill him. He's your best friend after all... I mean was your best friend
C) Slash out both his legs, then make a run for it... Keep him alive cuz he was your friend right?
D) Kill him and run out your front door to see the damage outside

TigerXY
TigerXY
180 posts
Nomad

Stylese

I think i will chose A

What happens when u die?
are u out of the game then?

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

I'll choose:

A) Kill what ever is in the bathroom.

night002
night002
108 posts
Nomad

Name : Night
Armor : Medium
Weapon : Crow Bar

A

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

Oh shoot, sorry i forgot.

Name: Alex Dark
Armor: medium
weapon: Crow

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

OKay, I will do D

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

B slam door to give me time to think

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

C) There's a Shopping mall near here, head towards it

Although I'd prefer to hide, possibly in the sewers or the subway.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Alright ya when u die ur out....
Stylese
You look at your friend, as he's moving towards you. A tear slowly drips down you cheek as you instantly kill your best friend (3 exp). You fall to your knees, staring at the dead body that lays before you. You hear the sound of breaking glass, and turn around. The kitchen window has been smashed, and a mob of zombies is trying to get in.
You?
A) Run towards them and attack with your crowbar before they get into the house
B) Climb up to the roof, and knock down the ladder leading up their after you are up. Hopefully the zombies are too stupid to put it back up
C) Run out the front door and call for help
D) Quickly gather as much supplies as you think possible, and head for the roof

AlexDark
You run into the bathroom with the crow bar over your head. You swing and instantly kill your wife. (2 exp) You soon realize that she was actually alive and well, and only eating speghetti in the bathroom. You realize that the speghetti was the stain on the bed and not blood. You think to urself that it was worth while as she will only get in your way. You turn back around and look in the mirror... You jump in surprise as you think you saw something enter your room through the corner of your eye. What do you do?
A) Get close to the wall, and peek around the edge to see who/what is in your bedroom
B) Lock the bathroom door, and try to get the bathroom window open
C) Walk back into the bedroom, check for anything... After all you only thought you saw something right?
D) Run out of your bedroom all together. Quickly get to your kids bedrooms and see if they are ok.

Night

You walk up the stairs, and peer out of the peephole on the door. You see a bunch of zombies trying to get in. But no worries, you'll bottleneck them in the door, only one at a time can get in.. You open up the door and nail the first one. It drops quickly as the crow bar gets embedded into the zombies skull. You quickly pull it out, and keep striking the zombies. You manage to kill 15 (20 exp) before you are tired. You have been hit quite a bit and are starting to feel the pain as well. You have lose 20 health. You need to run somewhere to rest for a short while... What are you gonna do?
A) Run back downstairs and hide in the furnace room
B) Run upstairs. Get inside your friends parents bedroom, lock and block the door.
C) Try to slam the door shut, then lock and block it
D) Go back downstairs. Try the windows as fast as you can and try to climb out before the zombies get you..

Congrats!!! You have leveled. Making you lvl 3. You regained your health and now have 35!!!
Time

You decide to go back in for supplies. You know its a good idea just in case you get an injury, or find someone else. Not to mention you can see in the dark and stuff like that. You walk back into the police station and start searching for items you may use. You end up leading yourself down into the basement. This is where they keep everything. You grab around and search for handy items. Grabbing most things and putting them in a bag. You start hearing moaning sounds. They sound like something/someone coming into the basement. You hide behind the armor suits on the left wall. He comes closer and closer. He is different from the last one you killed. He's bigger and more muscular... (A boss)You notice a third arm growing from his stomach while silently cussing under your breath. What do you do?
A) Jump out and start attacking him.. Hopefully knocking him to the ground.
B) Stay put. Maybe he'll leave
C) Try to silently sneak past him. Then once up the stairs, lock the door leading down to here.
D) Throw a rock into the farthest corner away from you, hopefully distracting the zombie long enough for u to make it up the stairs.

Mcloven
You lock yourself in your room. You put the cupboards, the drawer and the desk up against the door before you here load banging on your door. You move your bed against it last and wait there. You sit down against the wall tired from the excersice. You look up to see an arm reaching through the wall next to the door. They've starting making an advance. You yell useless profanities to the zombies before realizing that you need to get out... FAST. wat do you do?
A) Try the phone again...
B) Use the slegehammer to break the window. Get onto the roof, and look for a safe place to jump down
C) Break the window by throwing the phone. Then get out and stay on the roof.
D) punch the window with your hands.. Then climb out onto the roof

Mezzerax

You start heading towards the mall. You see fast moving cars with zombies hanging on the windshield, zombies eating ppl alive, limbs and body parts every where. You look and see what looks like a zombie wall... of zombies of course. A mob of 20 zombies in a 2 by 10 pattern. What do you do?
A) Run towards them and fight
B) You see a sewage plate on the streets. Its half way between you and the zombie... But since they are alot slower than you, your pretty sure u can beat them to it.
C) Run back to the slegehammer man. You now realize that he probably could help you
D) Run back to another sewage plate... They haven't seen you and probably won't. You can get to places under the streets with out the worry of getting eaten alive... At least you believe that.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

b) sledge hammer!

Showing 31-45 of 144