ForumsForum GamesThe New Zombie RPG

144 27259
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Alright well im not sure if sumone has made this one already, so im sorry to those who may be offended =P. Anyways this RPG involves 5 - 10 (depending on how many people join... could be more) Trying to survive a virus in a city... This virus has turned everyone into living zombies... You will each start off in your own house, and as the story progresses you will all eventually find each other in a mall (kinda like Dawn of the Dead). This means you can all help each other if you are able to make it that far. Now I have put alot of process into decided how to give each character certain health, weapon damage, speed, and jumping height. This of course will be determined by the equipment you choose. As you progress and level, your weapons change (as if finding new and btr weapons along the way in real life) So heres how u will put in ur info... if u wanna join
Name: (anything u want) ex. Freddy Jones, Sam adams, frank furter, etc..
Armor This decides ur health and speed and jumping height!!! Can either be: light armor- Quick, very high jump, 10 health.
medium armor- moderate speed, above normal jump, 25 health
Heavy armor - slow speed, normal jump, 40 health
Tanked out armor- MegaSlow speed, little-no jump, 100 health

Weapons each have 4 lvls. starting-kinda good-rlly good-TANKED
weapons and lvls and details about each. - indicate lvl up..

slegehammer (10 dmg slow)-grenades (90 dmg very slow)-shot gun (50 dmg moderate)- heatseeking missile (500 dmg, splash, slow)
crow bar( 3 dmg very fast) -dbl Katana (20 dmg, fast)- uzi (10 dmg, ultra fast)- AK-47 (50 dmg, chance to dmg enemy behind, Ultra fast)
Iron pipe(5 dmg, normal)-nail gun (25 dmg, normal)- Kar98k (50 dmg normal/fast)- sniper ( 250 dmg, chance for instant kill, moderate)
So u choose one of the above 3 weapon categories Iron, crow, or sledge for ur weapon selection. Your weaopn will be upgraded every time u gain 5 levels. There is a total of 20 lvls.
You will gain the first 15 lvls very quickly, and will have the third weapon category most likely by the time you reach each other.

This is how much exp u need per lvl
lvl1- /5
lvl2- /15
lvl3- /45
lvl4- /60
lvl5- / 75
lvl6- / 100
lvl7- /125
lvl8- /160
lvl9- /180
lvl10- /200
lvl11- /225
lvl12- /250
lvl13- /300
lvl14- /325
lvl15- /350
lvl16- /400
lvl17- /600
lvl18- /700
lvl19- /800
lvl20- /1000
so if u wanna join this... make ur character as follows

Name: Ex. Jackle
Armor: Light armor
Weapon: Crow Bar

Alright well im gonna check in on this, and if ppl join fast we will start right away... I will normally give u choices of what to do... It will either be between 2-4 choices...
#1 tip- If u having heavy armor its better to stay and fight... u will get chased down easily. If u have light armor... its normally better to run cuz u can die quickly. REMEMBER HEALTH GAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 144 Replies
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Night
You realize that it would be easier to get into the furnace room and hide there. Its huge and has alot of supplies... You run down as fast as you can, and turn the corner. You get into the furnace room safely and slam the door shut. You start grabbing as many tools as you can, when you get the creepy feeling that some one is watching you. As well as there is only one way out, and thats the door you just slammed. What are you going to do?
A) Look around the furnace room, kill wat ever it is that you find.
B) Keep quiet, put everything into a bag, and get into the dark corner of the furnace room. Hopefully they won't find ya
C) Keep getting more supplies, more the better right? After all you should be getting creepy feeling during times like this right?
D) Run out the only door with all the supplies you can, that way you can head for a window or dore and get outta here.
E) Search for a secret entrance, only after you gather all the supplies possible into the back pack you have. Be warry that something may attack at any time, so stay on guard.
Alex Dark

You find yourself panicking. You killed your wife, your only son is dead. And now all thats left of your family is you and your daughter. You know she is goin to be a burden, but you have to take her with you. After all she is the only part left of your family. You take your crowbar and break the window. You put her onto the roof first then you follow. You look down and see that its an awfully long ways down from 9 stories. Thats until you see your fire escape. You totally forgot about that after these 20 years living in this house and not using it. You start climbing down, and reach the end where you need to drop the ladder down. There are no zombies around, and dropping the ladder will surely draw lots of attention. What do you do?
A) Drop your daughter down first after you get her as low as she can go... Its only a 1 floor drop. Then go down after her
B) Drop the ladder, go down first, then have your daughter follow.

Time
You throw the med-kit at the zombie, luckily it hits him in the face (25 dmg 275/350) You quickly run in and start hammering his face in with your iron pipe. You end up creating a huge crator on his head. Dealing 250 dmg (25/250). The zombie is on the ground now, still alive. You quickly go and pick up the med-kit thinking its dead. As you just put it back into your back the zombie scratches you with all three hands, then picks you up and throws you into the wall (10 dmg 10/25 hp). You quickly get up and:
A) Throw your crow bar at its face, hopefully either knocking it off balance, or killing it
B) Go back into the shadows, and pop out for the stealth kill
C) Charge it. It looks tired, and it can barely stand straight. A quick hit anywhere should do it in.
Stylese

You start jumping from roof to roof, looking quickly for a quick way down. You notice the zombies are pushing the roof doors open on each house your jumping to. They seem to be getting smarter, and smarter. The streets are packed with zombies, and you know your safer up here. But with each jump you notice your losing stamina, and with each landing you feel your legs giving out. You will need to stop for a rest soon, but the zombies are coming up. You quickly stop for a quick turn around, and notice all the zombies you have passed have turned around to follow you. You hear a banging sound, and then the sound of falling wood. You look straight ahead and notice the zombies climbing out onto the top of this house. What do you do?
A) Stand here and fight for a little while. They can only come up one at a time anyways right?
B) Run around and get to the next roof, maybe you can rest there
C) Jump off the roof and run through the back yards. Hopefully the trees and long grass can keep you covered
Nergyl
(ThoadtheToad this is yours, not stellesse.... so if you want to keep with this same letter tell me, otherwise choose another... Cuz im not sure if this was the one you meant to choose)

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Um i was just wondering if you guys could tell me if im doing a good job on this rpg... This is my first so i wouldn't mind having some feed back (good or bad). Tell me if I could change anything, or shouldn't change anything. I'm gonna end up making another one soon and it should be a lil' bit better quality than this one. Hopefully =P

TigerXY
TigerXY
180 posts
Nomad

Stylese
A

i think ur doing a good work
i often dont know which one to chose so it keeps killing my brain cells XD

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

A) go left and get supplies

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

D) Run back to another sewage plate... They haven't seen you and probably won't. You can get to places under the streets with out the worry of getting eaten alive... At least you believe that.

I don't see how a zombie could lift a sewer cover and get down in there, but I enter the sewer and remain absolutely silent as i slowly walk randomly changing pace so that I can catch the sound of a zombie trying to sneak up on me.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Stylese

You look at them and see how slow they are climbing up. You start to think that you could easily practice on these fools, and thats what you do. You start killing them with your crowbar. Zombie heads flying left and right. You end up seeing light at the end of the tunnel, as you are finding this fun, and finding less and less zombies climbing up. In the end you find very few zombies on the roof, and finally pull the ladder up and slam the roof door shut. A long rest is in order. You sit down on an edge of the roof next to a railing, and count the heads knocked off the zombies. You count a total of 50 knocked off heads (actually killing 55, earning you 62 exp). As you finish, and start to close your eyes, you hear a loud bussing sound from the distance. It sounds like a bees bussing so you look up. This gigantic zombified freaky looking mosquito lands on the roof. (This is a boss, only 5 of these in the game, the rest come when you all are in the mall). You pull out your crowbar and stand up thinking this will be a piece of cake. What do you do?
A) Try to run away from roof to roof
B) Try to slice off the wings of the mosquito, or at least dmg them to start with
C) Go for an attack on the giant nose that sucks blood, that should stop him from sucking you alive
D) Aim for the eyes,that way it should hopefully blind it.
E) Run for a straight out assault, attacking any which way you possibly can
Mcloven
You quickly pick up the sledgehammer that was dug into the ground. You run as silently as possible towards the shed. You look in and pick up a flash light, med-kit, gloves, trip wire and trip wire. You notice the lawn mower in the back. As you turn your head you hit the upper shelf in you shed, and the door slams shut on you. Everything goes quiet. You quickly pack the rest, as you hear movement towards you. This movement (or stampede as i should say) dampens your spirits, and as you open the door you notice how much shit you got yourself into. What are you goin to do? (this is a life and death answer, answer wisely!!!!)
A) Go back into the shed, slam the door shut and see if the lock holds out.
B) Go back into the shed and try to start the lawn mower, Using it as a weapon to beat off the enemies and head to the bunker
C) Run kamikaze style to the bunker with sledgehammer swinging.
D) Run towards the mass o zombies, and try to kill em all...
E) Lock the shed door, and create another hole using the slegehammer in the roof of the shed. From there climb p and see if you can jump over the zombie mass...

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Mezzerax

You realize that you should quickly turn back and get to the last sewage plate you saw. You head back and start jogging. You start hear grumbling ahead of you, and realize that a huge mob is heading towards from there too.. You start running as fast as you can and hit the sewage plate. You life it up slowly, but quickly (thank god for your light armor you made it there fast enough) and get inside. The zombies know your inside, but at least your safe for now. You start on you decsent into the sewer, and find yourself walking down a path towards the mall. You keep on changing your pace just in case something is following you. You stop for a quick break when you hear what sound like a sewage plate moving and something constantly dropping into the sewer. It soon ends, but you recognize that the splashes were each different sizes, and that you now hear noises coming from ahead of you. What do you do?
A) Hope that it was humans dropping in, and go up the sewage silently to see who it was
B) Go back to where you came from and climb out one of those sewage plates. Maybe the zombies are gone!
C) Head straight ahead with your crowbar out, and kill what ever it is, no matter what it is. They could have the virus
D) Try to sneak around what ever it is, and then go in the direction of the mall running.

TigerXY
TigerXY
180 posts
Nomad

Stylese
B)

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I will stay out and listen to determine my strategy. I will keep my crowbar out just in case, but listen for the splashes or footsteps of the approaching people/zombies. If they splash, I know for certain they are zombies, humans don't like being wet; I'll keep on the dry edge of the sewer and try to sneak past, keeping my crowbar in front of me so as to attack if necessary. If I hear footsteps, I'll try to estimate the number of approaching people/zombies, if the number is low I'll attempt a sneak attack. If there are many I'll descend into the water slowly feet first to make a very small splash. Then I will do a dolphin kick holding my breath underwater past them. If they are both on land and in the water I will retreat, but to a different plate than the one I entered.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

o ya btw CONGRATS stylese you are now lvl 4!!!!!!!
Stylese

You look at the gigantic ugly thing that you are now face to face with. You puke a little bit in your mouth, and then realize that its life and death (again). The mosquito comes in to attack you with its gigantic nose. You barely dodge it... Then you slam down you crow bar hard, and snap the nose right off (-120/1000). The mosquito gives a quick jump back then starts hovering above you. The sound of more zombies hitting the door roof becomes more and more clear. You need to finish this mosquito off fast before the zombies eat you fast. Think sound of dripping blood comes closer and closer, and as you look up you see the mosquito dripping massive amounts of blood, still hovering towards you (blood dmg extra -100 hp 780/1000). What do you do now?
A) Wait for it to come closer then gauge its eyes with your crow bar
B)Wait for it to come close then rip a wing off with your crow bar making it lopsided, and unable to fly
C) Try to attack in whenever you can, where ever you can.
D) Jump off the roof and run, hope it doesn't chase you.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Mezzerax
You step onto the land part of the sewage system. You start walking towards the noise you heard. You hear voices talking, then a scream. You know that its people ahead, just not whos with them. What do you do?
A) Go to help them out.
B) Run back the way you came from
C) Stay silent. They could be joking around. You don't know yet. Wait for more screams, and running in terror. Just wait to decide what happens.
D) Try to sneak past what ever it is, whether humans (they could drag you down) or zombies (as they could kill ya). Then run to the mall.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

C) Stay silent. They could be joking around. You don't know yet. Wait for more screams, and running in terror. Just wait to decide what happens.

Except that I will slip into the water so that if they run towards me they won't run into me.

TigerXY
TigerXY
180 posts
Nomad

Stylese
B

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Mezzerax
You wait in the spot that your standing, and quickly realize you could get trampled, or killed if they come running towards you. You quickly slip into the sewage and wait there. The people come running towards you, and then by you. You then begin to realize you too are in danger. You listen silently, and you here what sounds like bodies quickly falling into the sewage. It seems like a never-ending stream of bodies that are falling in, and sweat starts dripping down your face. You want to yell at those ppl for forgetting to put the sewage plate back on, but there already to far away, not to mention that the zombies will get attracted to your voice. You quickly get out of the water silently. What do you do?
A) Run back to the people, and try getting there attention
B) Stay where you are and wait it out. It could just be more people.
C) Try to run towards the mall still. Maybe you can quickly get around the zombies and then head to the mall.
D) Run back the way the people were running but very silently. Hopefully you can catch up quickly.

Stylese-o btw you gained 20 health for climbing 4 lvls
The bug comes close to you, and you take a quick swipe at its wing. The wing comes off easily (-200 580/1000) but it causes it to turn into you and body checks you to the ground. ( -10 hp 20/30). You get up quickly and see the roof door buckling under the zombies attacks... You need to finish this off fast. What do you do?
A) Go for the eyes, it can only walk now so you can blind it
B) Constantly assault the stupid thing, due to it only being able to walk
C) Try to sneak around it, and try smacking off those legs... then it wont walk

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I'll run back with the people but try to not get their attention.

Showing 61-75 of 144