ForumsForum GamesThe New Zombie RPG

144 27262
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Alright well im not sure if sumone has made this one already, so im sorry to those who may be offended =P. Anyways this RPG involves 5 - 10 (depending on how many people join... could be more) Trying to survive a virus in a city... This virus has turned everyone into living zombies... You will each start off in your own house, and as the story progresses you will all eventually find each other in a mall (kinda like Dawn of the Dead). This means you can all help each other if you are able to make it that far. Now I have put alot of process into decided how to give each character certain health, weapon damage, speed, and jumping height. This of course will be determined by the equipment you choose. As you progress and level, your weapons change (as if finding new and btr weapons along the way in real life) So heres how u will put in ur info... if u wanna join
Name: (anything u want) ex. Freddy Jones, Sam adams, frank furter, etc..
Armor This decides ur health and speed and jumping height!!! Can either be: light armor- Quick, very high jump, 10 health.
medium armor- moderate speed, above normal jump, 25 health
Heavy armor - slow speed, normal jump, 40 health
Tanked out armor- MegaSlow speed, little-no jump, 100 health

Weapons each have 4 lvls. starting-kinda good-rlly good-TANKED
weapons and lvls and details about each. - indicate lvl up..

slegehammer (10 dmg slow)-grenades (90 dmg very slow)-shot gun (50 dmg moderate)- heatseeking missile (500 dmg, splash, slow)
crow bar( 3 dmg very fast) -dbl Katana (20 dmg, fast)- uzi (10 dmg, ultra fast)- AK-47 (50 dmg, chance to dmg enemy behind, Ultra fast)
Iron pipe(5 dmg, normal)-nail gun (25 dmg, normal)- Kar98k (50 dmg normal/fast)- sniper ( 250 dmg, chance for instant kill, moderate)
So u choose one of the above 3 weapon categories Iron, crow, or sledge for ur weapon selection. Your weaopn will be upgraded every time u gain 5 levels. There is a total of 20 lvls.
You will gain the first 15 lvls very quickly, and will have the third weapon category most likely by the time you reach each other.

This is how much exp u need per lvl
lvl1- /5
lvl2- /15
lvl3- /45
lvl4- /60
lvl5- / 75
lvl6- / 100
lvl7- /125
lvl8- /160
lvl9- /180
lvl10- /200
lvl11- /225
lvl12- /250
lvl13- /300
lvl14- /325
lvl15- /350
lvl16- /400
lvl17- /600
lvl18- /700
lvl19- /800
lvl20- /1000
so if u wanna join this... make ur character as follows

Name: Ex. Jackle
Armor: Light armor
Weapon: Crow Bar

Alright well im gonna check in on this, and if ppl join fast we will start right away... I will normally give u choices of what to do... It will either be between 2-4 choices...
#1 tip- If u having heavy armor its better to stay and fight... u will get chased down easily. If u have light armor... its normally better to run cuz u can die quickly. REMEMBER HEALTH GAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 144 Replies
darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

This one is easy, i'll choose:

A) Check around the corner and see what it was.

i'll check my kids later, i just need to know what the hell that was, lol.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

McLoven
You use the slege hammer on the window, shattering it into a million peices. You climb out and see the whole front yard swarming with zombies. You see one in the back yard... You laugh to yourself thinking its the odd one out. You throw your slegehammer, and peg the zombie in the head causing it to rip into 2. (3 exp, 1 extra for great throw). You jump down and grab the sledgehammer. You turn around and see a massive swarm of zombie trying to get into your house through the window.. You just couldn't see them cuz of your over hang. You turn to your left, and see that your shed is still in tact, not open or anything. You know there is good supplies in there. You turn to your right, and see your bunker. There is a secret escape route under ground that leads to halfway down the street.. what are you gonna do
A) go left get supplies
B) go right and get outta here
C) fight any zombie that comes close to you, and see if you can clear them all out
D) sneak around and get to ur car in the garage in the front of your house....
Congrats. You made it to lvl 1! Your health has regained, and the max is 30/30!!!!
Alex Dark
You lean into the wall and peek around the corner. You come face to face with a zombie. You scream, and fall backwards into the bathroom. You pull out your crowbar, as you get back up. The zombie is slowly coming towards you. You throw your crow bar at it, then jump kick it. It flies to the floor. You pick up the crow bar and slash off its head just as it scratches you in the arm -2 hp (23/25). (u gain 2 exp). You realize you screamed in fright, and now you hear the zombies moving up your stairs... It's going to take them along time to make it up the steps. Wat are you going to do?
A) Run to the childrens room, a floor down and chance it
B) Get out your bedroom window and stay on the roof)
C) Get as much stuff as you can and drop it down the stairs, hopefully hitting anything in its way.
D) Check the whole upper floor for any zombies. Quickly of course...

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

Ok, ok I'm going with... A)!

We don't know if my children are in danger! What if they got to them? who knows!? I got to find out!! (This is getting to me, lol.)

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

Name: Alex Dark
Armor: medium
weapon: Crow
Health points: 23/25
Experiance level: 4

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Alex Dark
You run down the stairs, scared for your kids lives. You run so fast you slip on your 3 year olds truck at the bottom of the stairs. You fall and get up quickly... Cussing loudly as you rub the back of your head, and running towards your 3 year olds room. You walk in and see blood smeared everywhere... You start crying, as you look into the crib of your son. All of a sudden he gets up and slams into the crib knocking it over, and falling right next to you. You run out and slam the door. Down the hall you hear your 7 year old daughter scream from her bedroom. You go in and check to see her in the corner with a zombie slowly walking towards her. You dash in and hit the zombie over the head with your crowbar (3exp). You pick up your daughter telling her its gonna be ok, when you hear what sounds like more and more zombies entering your house, and more and more of them entering your stair case... And need i not say more and more coming even closer to you. wat are you goin to do?
A) Run out of your daughters room and go back to your bedroom
B) Get out the nearest window, and climb down to the ground.
C) Run down the stairs, maybe there not as close as you think, and you'll be able to gather supplies you may need
D) lock your daughter in the bedroom, and come back for her later. Hopefully she'll be ok.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

O ya, congrats!!!! you made it to lvl one. Your health has regained and your max health went up. hp= 30/30
Lvl=2
Btw dont worry about your exp, i have it written down.. You'll know when you lvl.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

A) Jump out and start attacking him.. Hopefully knocking him to the ground.

TigerXY
TigerXY
180 posts
Nomad

Stylese

D

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Time
You watch this new zombie creature stand there. You wait for a good time to attack, you bend you legs and watch as he turns around. You come out from behind the armor, making a little bit of noise causing the zombie to turn around and face you. As you hit him over the head with the lead pipe (causing 50 dmg to a possible 350) he grabs you with his third arm and chucks you into a corner (dealing 5 dmg 20/25). You rub your head and stand up. What will you do now?
A) Grab the med-kit from the back pack and whip it at the zombie, hopefully causing it to go off balance allowing you to go in for the kill. May lose med-kit, that could come in handy later. Or could still keep it depending on what the zombie does when you whip it at him.
B) Go back behind the armor into the darkness, and try to pop out from behind the zombie for a silent kill
C) Run straight at him and try to hit him over the head with the pipe
D) Whip your iron pipe at him, then go in for a quick jab combo. (be warned the zombie could grab your pipe and use it against you)

Stylese

You quickly run in terror from the zombies. You head up the ladder onto the roof, then grab the ladder and pull it up with you. You then grab a bunch of spare bricks from the roof and put them on top of the roof door. This hopefully should buy you some time. You could stay up here, but you need food, and supplies. It would be better to leave while you can from this h311 hole, while you still can. What do you do?
A) open up the roof and try to get back down, killing any in the way of you
B) Jump from roof to roof, trying to find a clear way down
C) Find a clear spot on this roof to jump down so you can get into your friends car and start it
D) Swing from the eavestrops (hoping it doesn't break under your weight) and enter the house. Then sneak up and take out zombies that have entered, hoping you dont land in a mob or something aweful like that.

TigerXY
TigerXY
180 posts
Nomad

Stylese
B

night002
night002
108 posts
Nomad

Name : Night
Armor : Medium
Weapon : Crow Bar

A

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Stelesse,

B

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

Ok, I'll go with b)

Who knows how much are in the house?? I need to get out A.S.A.P.

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

Name: Alex Dark
Armor: medium
weapon: Crow
Healthpoints: 23/25
Experiance level: 4

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

A) Grab the med-kit from the back pack and whip it at the zombie, hopefully causing it to go off balance allowing you to go in for the kill. May lose med-kit, that could come in handy later. Or could still keep it depending on what the zombie does when you whip it at him.

Showing 46-60 of 144