ForumsSupport ForumSpending AP.

101 14346
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

i think we should be able to spen ap in the non-pay way by giving mods ap (not to there score ,but they just get deleted?) for changing usernames, getting font type changes for 24 hours, and special recognition for a day.and also an add on your special day!(birthday) the add would be 10% of your total spendings between the day you started and your b-day..what do you think? and the prices,what should they be?

• 101 Replies
dark_emperer
dark_emperer
14 posts
Nomad

I personally like the name change with AP idea, but name changes take time with mods and admins, as they need to go in your profile and edit. I'm on a site that does one every few months and he holds it for 3 days only, and in those 3 days he gets over 10 pages of requests for changes..
Just saying.

I like the spending AP idea, but also, what would it do for your profile picture? What if you have a 1,500AP+ one, and you end up spending until your under 1,500? Should your picture stay or not?

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Ok, this thread has gotten way out of hand. Changing usernames?! Making yourself moderators?! Currency is fine, but not like that.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

For the last time if we were to have any type of currency it would only be minor changes and it would be SEPERATE from AP.

NeoStarblaze7
NeoStarblaze7
102 posts
Nomad

Ugh... This idea would never take off... and if it would incourage spam... so no!

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

Ugh... This idea would never take off... and if it would incourage spam... so no!

What if you couldn't AC from spamming, what if a mod had to credit you for a post? Basically mods would see a check box on every post post, now when they loaded they'd all be checked but they just uncheck the ones that are spam. This might require hiring a few more mods though since I know the current mods are busy enough.
thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

makes sense but it is not necessarly smart as this will put down your ap which will put down your lvl

~~

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I am extreamly confused

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Um No that sounds sort of, well I guess it all depends on who it is and how much AP they have.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

LOL still 666 posts huh Ialwayswin? anyways, I think it has a decent idea to it, to buy a different username, or maybe a secret-armartar?

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I think that this is a pretty cool idea I like it actualy!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Would you lose AP when you spend them? Or have spendable AP separate from total AP? And what are the different things you would buy? We already have unlockable armatars, which is sort like being able to buy them since you have to have a certain amount of AP to get them.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Would you lose AP when you spend them? Or have spendable AP separate from total AP? And what are the different things you would buy? We already have unlockable armatars, which is sort like being able to buy them since you have to have a certain amount of AP to get them

well that im not sure yat,Carlie, and also other spendable things other members should come up with beacuse im low on thoughts right now(due to my three day headache which ended today!)
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

spamming spamming spamming,i know but this would have to take part from ALL members of ag because flag the spam and wlk away and no bad feelings and yeah.

I dont get any of it.

well ap is armor points or your points and spending it on stuff like an apporpiate username change.

and people trying to steal my ideas. wow if you have a suggestion to this post it on here not a new whole topic.

and also the mods thing you cant just pay up to be one but you should be one ONLY if the mods think your ready or not. and its only for three days (due to school and users not being much active).

and the username change thing, well markedtarget6 explained it to you,and theyre could possibly be an ap bank which only store your info on how much you spnt so you get 10 or possibly more % back on your birthday.well hiring mods,or payed to be mods, will help with that stuff if you think enough people are ready for it.and a secret armatar hmmmm, good idea but it would have to fit your lelvel,say squire 30 ap for secret armatar,

or king 3,000 for secret armatar and such

keep the ideas coming!
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

AP is points to show how active of a user you are, not money. And it will not be used to change your username, do you know how confusing it would be to change that? I just don't really like this idea.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I don't like this idea.I find no reason to spend AP.I like the Ap system the way it is.

Showing 31-45 of 101