ForumsSupport ForumSpending AP.

101 14350
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

i think we should be able to spen ap in the non-pay way by giving mods ap (not to there score ,but they just get deleted?) for changing usernames, getting font type changes for 24 hours, and special recognition for a day.and also an add on your special day!(birthday) the add would be 10% of your total spendings between the day you started and your b-day..what do you think? and the prices,what should they be?

• 101 Replies
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

wow thats like saying $500 for a new dodge viper is a major rip off!!! oh and AC im not sure how you get that ask drognar..i always forget his name..hes on the pages somewhere.

3tt
3tt
6 posts
Nomad

This is a great idea! I support

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well,you also have to include why..or it might be considered spam.because only like going to a random forum and saying "HUI" and leaving..thats spam..i want you to say why and i also want you to join the army.

-Uncle Sam.

Eragon644
Eragon644
3 posts
Nomad

Sounds ok...

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

wow thats like saying $500 for a new dodge viper is a major rip off!!!

Well, that was just an example. I'm not saying it's going to be how much it will cost or something. I can just definitely see that happening.
ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Sorry but spending AP would be incredibly stupid. The point of AP is to show your activeness on AG..

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah,see your p.o.v. and yeah i think he said that you would earn AC by getting half of what you earned today in AP...so lets say

theone99: 500 ap.

theone99: 250 AC.

but everyone knows i wont get that much in a day.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

not a bad idea

Lord_Loralell
Lord_Loralell
28 posts
Nomad

It's a good idea. It would be good to get special things and change your username by spending armorpoints.

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

yeah i would spend all my ap because ap dosent matter to me but if you spend ap will you lose armatars if you go under the ap number of them

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah that parts true..were trying a new thing called "Armor Credits"

Showing 91-101 of 101