ForumsSupport ForumSpending AP.

101 14348
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

i think we should be able to spen ap in the non-pay way by giving mods ap (not to there score ,but they just get deleted?) for changing usernames, getting font type changes for 24 hours, and special recognition for a day.and also an add on your special day!(birthday) the add would be 10% of your total spendings between the day you started and your b-day..what do you think? and the prices,what should they be?

• 101 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I realized that mods have to prove themselves to be reliable, so I don't think that will work.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

u may want to add to that:
if a person misuses their mod powers they get BANNED!

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Oh,thought of one a hired mod, you pay like 3,000 to be a mod for 55 hours (random number) and you can watch the forums FREQUENTLY for spam and delete there comments..but the payee has to still be mature and such,it would also be good because the mods would see whos ready or not! and spam spam spam, flag it walk away dont comment saying "Thats spam" and spamming when you say that but flag flag flag,and this would also encourage members to hunt down spammers!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Hrm, Il ike this idea, just like the special rec and such. And you could get it to say birthday under your name and stuff!

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

the part i only REALLy like is the name changing option and i like my system (i am gonna quote my own words)

username change:
1 letter/character = 10 AP
2 letter/character = 15 AP
3 letter/character = 20 AP
5 letter/character = 25 AP
7 letter/character = 30 AP

and permanent BAN!
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

if a person misuses their mod powers they get BANNED!

thats a good idea! perma banned or temp banned? and say he gave out merits, the person would unlikely hve to lose theyre points. and also if they banned someone they get PERMA BANNED FOR SURE! and they bring the person who got banne dback.
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

well once the time period is over (or they get banned earlier) then it should all like revert to normal or something

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

YEAH! good words and choices,but eventually we might have to raise the because everyone would do this and mess up the mods fonts,unless they WILLINGLY give up there font color.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

no just font colors and anything a mod can change bout the others

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

oooo username change!! man im blind today! must be this pinkeye. and yeah thats a good idea i thought you were talking about the posts like what were doing!

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

goood,goood,very goood. love this idea and your add ons! and also the blue and green font types have to be taken away because of the mods and admins

but eventually we might have to raise the because everyone would do this and mess up the mods fonts,unless they WILLINGLY give up there font color

yeah that and maybe just maybe they might take away there own color fonts.
Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

I guess an alright idea for all the spam happening after this

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

whoa florglee u just made this idea so much more better with that

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Sorry, AP is a ranking system, not currency. If we ever did do something like this, there would need to be a new type of points.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

I made an idea like this a while ago, the currency was called AC which stands for Armor Credits, they could be harder to get than AP.

Showing 16-30 of 101