ForumsSupport ForumSpending AP.

101 14362
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

i think we should be able to spen ap in the non-pay way by giving mods ap (not to there score ,but they just get deleted?) for changing usernames, getting font type changes for 24 hours, and special recognition for a day.and also an add on your special day!(birthday) the add would be 10% of your total spendings between the day you started and your b-day..what do you think? and the prices,what should they be?

• 101 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

firetail,roadripper,and kog would be the most active

Think again please. xD
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yes,i know people who are more active but have less friends and dont get 2 ap a comment but they have alot of forum posts and game ratings.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

But what would you buy? Some suggestions I've seen are a username change, which would cause absolute chaos, and armatars, which you unlock by getting AP, basically the same as spending it. Profile layouts, new backrouds, those are just kind of pointless. Why would people spend their hard earned AP on those?

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

Lol Kevin in real life a lot of things we buy are useless. Does everything need to serve a purpose, I don't think so. Changing your username is crazy, but I fully agree on the profile layouts.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

were talking about not spending ap anymore but AC..armor credits,harder to earn and dont take down your rank. and you forgot special recognition and other things.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Ah yes. The old currency idea. Has spread through the space time continuum. The thing is with spending AP, you have to keep records and receipts of it. We don't really have a lot of people do keep that under control so unless we have a supah squad of people who have no life at all and keep this under control than this is supah duper idea! Thumbs up!

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

Ah yes. The old currency idea. Has spread through the space time continuum. The thing is with spending AP, you have to keep records and receipts of it. We don't really have a lot of people do keep that under control so unless we have a supah squad of people who have no life at all and keep this under control than this is supah duper idea! Thumbs up!
We don't need any super nerd team to keep things in check lol, I haven't seen anyone hack the AP system so why not use similar code for AC?
helloiambored
helloiambored
76 posts
Nomad

drognar ur wrong lol

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

drognar ur wrong lol

Yeah, how? I don't see some nerd hacker at gold king.
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Yes... and I don't think that most people would want to part with their AP by spending it...

And yes you do require records for everything that have to be recorded.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

were getting off topic and i dont want this topic locked because of a silly reason.

well ac will work and there is no way to hack unless a mod or admin gives you info.

craker
craker
222 posts
Nomad

man this is a bad idea my opinion

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Lol Kevin in real life a lot of things we buy are useless.

Yeah. I guess we could do this, but it would take a TON of programming, and how many people do you think would use it? Who would part with their AP for a profile layout?
well ac will work

You sound very confident...
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

You sound very confident...

why yes,thank you, *perks up tie and collar*
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Lol. Well, I don't think it's that simple. Sure, it could work, but I can see a lot of people getting upset about it. "10 AP for a profile layout? That's a ripoff!"

Showing 76-90 of 101