ForumsArt, Music, and Writing*ZophinfestedArtthread* Old one.

811 167737
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hey there! You may have seen my drawings in the 'Mazzelh?' thread, the GFX Art Battle or other random places, but I figured I might as well make a thread for some of my other stuff. Because people here seem to like it.
I do not generally take requests, but if you come up with an idea I like, I might use it. You could also just pay me to draw for you, but with the average age of AG users, I don't think many of you will. :P

Idea copyright NoNameC68
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Hybridthingycopy.jpg
Bonus glory for anyone who can name all ten Pokemons blended into that critter.

• 811 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Pikachu, Mew, Blastoise and Machamp were right. Only count Pikachu once, though it's both ears and back.
I think you know what the arms/torso is from too, but it doesn't count if you can't remember the name.
It's not Charizard wings, those are jointed. There's another pokedwaggy.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Rapidash too, that was five, fst6. XD

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

X) It's alright.
The evolutionary steps are Abra->Kadabra->Alakazam.
This critter has a part from the last of those.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Let's see:
-Voltorb torso
-Alakazam arms
-Horn, possibly Onyx, Dewgong, Rhyorn, Seaking, or Goldeen
-Machoke rows on head

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

What was it...Dragonite-wings, Weedle face, anymore... No, I think all the others have found the rest.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

'First to mention's:
fst6: Pikachu, Mew, Blastoise, Machamp, Rapidash, Dragonite.
necromancer: Voltorb, Alakazam.
Cenere: Weedle (bonus glory to you for recognizing the two almost everyone else guess wrong).
Still one missing, guys. :P

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

No one took the mewtwo? I though so.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Cenere named it. Nice one, peoples. Still surprised at how many can't tell the difference between Charizard and Dragonite wings. :P

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Wasn't the membrane color different? Charizard certainly doesn't have turquoise wing membranes!

And here I was thinking that I was reminded of Nidoking...

And here I am thinking about pokemon. What has this world come to!?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Ah teh Lolz!

Maybe we should make a pokemon guessing game?

Got any more images like that Zophia?

KingRyan

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I can make one pretty quickly, just needa come up with a good blend. That first one was NoNameC68's idea~

And yes, Strop, the membrane colour is a different one, and also, Charizard wings are more jointed (it looks like it has bones and aint just made out of rubber) and it has a little "thumb"... So pretty big difference, actually.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hmm, seems that interest died.
I'll post another image then!
Hand drawn, obviously, and colored with color pencils~
Anthro kitties^^
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Furaffs/ZouBirm.jpg
The white one is my character Zouris (she died, sadly), the other is one of my mate's characters, named Birma (she's a birma cat - duh).
Messy scan ftw?

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I see some of the remnant of your earlier picture, haha. I suggest you wait a little bit after drawing a picture before you scan it. Anyway, looks like those two are gettin' frisky. At least you kept her close on....mostly XP

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

It was pretty funny what Estel wrote bought i have to say that it was not bad at all and pretty good.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Actually, with that drawing I had waited too long before I got it scanned - the color had smudged! XP And the paper was crab...
Anyway, I doubt those two would be getting it on with each other - Birma has a boyfriend, Zouris is asexual (stupid halfangels and their abstinence XD), it's just a friendly pounce. ^^ Though I do see where you'd get the idea of something more from.

Showing 1-15 of 811