ForumsSupport ForumAn "Odd" armatar suggestion.

267 23273
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

doesnt have to be eactly as i ask,but what if they made an armatar about riders? not ghost rider,but like say, a human riding a mamoth holding a spear? or a knight on a jumping horse,or a king sitting on his throne? i know AG doesnt take armatar suggestions,but,what if we keep trying and eventually they give in?

• 267 Replies
craker
craker
222 posts
Nomad

i say ya they will give in if you get enough people =]

i keep looking forward to new armatars but i keep getting dissappointed their all stupid so there needs to be more!

lil_gangsta72
lil_gangsta72
375 posts
Nomad

sounsd like a nice idea to me ill look forward to seeing this like craker said if we get enough supporters

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

i know AG doesnt take armatar suggestions,but,what if we keep trying and eventually they give in?

AG will only take ideas if they are new and the majorty of the people like them (including mods)

I see where you are going with this. I think it is a nice idea, but there would have to be more options than the three you mentioned. I really like the king one.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah,but still i dont think people will like this idea..i want armatars that make sense,not just some dumb guy looking at the sky..i mean he has a crown and a sword..but what is it suposed to rep? i like it and stuff but honestly some that make sense would be nice.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

A Dark Knight Rider Armatar would be awesome!

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Note-Dark Knight=actual Dark Knight, not a batman reference. Sorry about the DP.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

sounds ok.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

i think this is pretty awesome. . . .and the bug armartars and stuffs were made because they were suggested.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Could be interesting, but I probably wouldn't use it. I am waiting to be able to get some of the Water armatars.

Good idea though!

KIngRYan

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

That sound like a cool idea! I really like the idea of the guy riding the mammoth holding the spear... it is a bit odd though :P

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

its a good idea.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yes and i need more suggestions! maybe a sabertooth one? and maybe a queen sitting on her throne since only the less than 1,000 AP are for them then the rest guy armatars..thinhk about all..

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

@theone99:
I'd say mine is a pretty female armatar, and it's at 1250 AP~ And all the animals (including bugs) are pretty gender neutral. :P

I dunno if I like this idea, but I'd imagine it could look quite cool. Maybe they'll use it, probably they won't.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I like this idea.. something more than just one person or animal. Keep the ideas coming!

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

This would actually be pretty good!!!
But the only problem would be getting the pictures in such a small space...

Showing 1-15 of 267