ForumsSupport ForumAnyone got the time...

50 36892
volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

I have noticed that when people leave messages on my account, the date is correct, yet the time is wrong. I do not know if this is just an error or just the time in the USA, if this was the case, then the time would be wrong for me because I live in the UK. (Please correct me if I am wrong.) I'm not asking for different times for different areas, but I think that a clock, on the homepage of Armor Games, would be quite useful and would help others outside of that time-area figure out when comments were submitted. What do you all think?

• 50 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I think this thread is a bit too messy for a sticky...

I have another idea!! Instead of fiddling with the site times, just create a page with a link on the "Submit, News, Community..." row which has all the different timezones around the globe. Have a 2D picture of Earth (like one in an Atlas), something stating where AG is set and then the timezone to the right of that would say (for example) + 1hour and so on. This page may not be as hard because it wouldn't change and should not need updating after the first time it is submied to the site. What do you all think?

I think that would work. Just get a cleaner picture of what Cenere made.

But all together I think there's too much worrying about this subject...
volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

That's the kind of thing I'm looking for Cenere. We could make a link at the top for it and AG can do what they like and make one to their own accord and everyone is a winner!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

At least it should help someone now, for some time.

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

Yes it should for the time being. I would really like some feedback about this idea from the administrators though.

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

That is a good idea i love it.

Showing 46-50 of 50