ForumsSupport ForumMore than just games...

20 4032
99percentcomplete
99percentcomplete
390 posts
Nomad

I thought it would be nice if this site had more than just games. Like an animation section where users could posts animations instead of those little contests people have every now and then. There are a few well known sites with this concept, and it works fine. I thought this would be something quite obvious so I checked a few pages of suggestions but didn't find anything, or I wasn't concentrating. Anyway, back to the point, sometimes when you don't feel like playing and just relaxing and watching a cool animation...you could. If the animation is really good maybe you could get a merit for it.

• 20 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I've thought about this too...but near the end I think that takes us too near newgrounds.

99percentcomplete
99percentcomplete
390 posts
Nomad

Is that a bad thing?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, we like to be unique.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

And that, is a reason why I quit: We're like Amish people.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

We're like Amish people.

I'm stupid. Explain that to me.
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Being "Amish" means your like living in the old times. I like your idea, something new and original for once.

99percentcomplete
99percentcomplete
390 posts
Nomad

Well it isn't that original, a few sites have this sort of set up. I'd just like to see it on ours.

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

ya not putting animation makes us unique, but putting animation makes this sight more appealing (i think anyway)

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I told you, we like to be unique. But I guess it is original.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, newgrounds already has all that, plus music.
And there are some pretty lousy entries that make it through.
I guess this idea would be ok...

99percentcomplete
99percentcomplete
390 posts
Nomad

there are some pretty lousy entries that make it through.

There are some pretty lousy games that make it through here.
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

No, this isn't about the site being original, or different than other sites. Armor Games is already committed to bringing the best in games. Everything else is a nice bonus. The community is a privilege, but this isn't a social networking site. Pretty much, Armor Games is going to stick with games, and is not interested to expanding to animation.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

What Carlie said.
Pretty much,we do like to stick unique, but our current goal is to develop games to make our users happy.
I think. :P

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

As Carlie touches upon, it's called ArmorGames not ArmorLetsDoEverythingWeCanThinkOf.

If an olympic athlete is there for running, do you think he will say "Oh hey I think I should start doing long jump and weight lifting too!"? The answer is no. It's better to put 100% effort into gaming site then 50% on gaming and 50% animation. Because then you have two mediocre sites instead of one amazing one!

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I am agreeing with Carlie on this its Armor Games not ArmorMusic or anything so we are defintly sticking iwth games.

Showing 1-15 of 20