ForumsSupport ForumSplitting game comments,and profile comments.

29 3456
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Ok,maybe splitting profile comments,and game comments will help people.It can be a way to view on which the user is most active upon.

forsay,
theone99

500 game comments

3,000 profile comments.

thats it,but counting the comments you GIVE not get.

• 29 Replies
InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Yea, and it would be easier to see the people that spam game comments. Because technically, people should not have more game comments then there are games.

Oh. My God, I didn't even realize that @_@! Well, I'd like to see it implemented, that's for sure. With an emphasis on: 0 AP for Profile Comments. Yes... that'd be good for me... all we need is an opinion from Mr. Ford (AKA Shpigford)
Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

I think it is a fantastic idea I really wanna know how much game comments I have and all.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Well, it would be slightly more embarrising for me, haveing only like 65 games rated? Any how, i do like this idea, It would be a great way for mods to track spam down, and it would help users know how much they talk to other users. (:

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

oh and as someone pointed out,news posts,where will they go?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, I agree it would be very useful. News comments would also be a nice edition. It can easily determine who likes to rate and comment on games, those who like to chat, and those who spam a lot.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

yea thad be kool...but i dont know how many ppl actually care bout that...id like finding out how many comments ive made on profiles but i can give that a good estimate becasue i know how many games ive rated and ive only gave around 50 otehr comments on games that were my second or third comment...

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

splitting the comment is more work for the mods and admin. why not just be satisfied with what we had. they are both comments and we can do(or is it??) nothing about it. it still in the mods and admins choice.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well,we dont need AP but we still have it,we dont need armor games overall,but we still have it..think about that..and the idea,well i explained how it will help,i wouldnt really see how people will get mad about this.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

To tell you the truth, the community would be a lot more enjoyable if they actually took out AP.

Although I doubt mods would still have a job.

But yeah, I support this idea.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

ok..out of nowhere comment about ap...and yeah,the only jobs mods would have is wathing the mouth,merits and updates.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I like this idea.
It would be interesting to see who comments on games and who talks all day. Although you can already kind of tell that by the number of rated games.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

I like this idea.
It would be interesting to see who comments on games and who talks all day. Although you can already kind of tell that by the number of rated games

but some people comment on games frequently,a.k.a. spamming.
InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

yeah, And maybe 2 points for a game and 1 for a profile. I didn't look through all pages to see if it was suggested but...

2 Points for a game and 0 for profile would be better :P
Stinger_Maniac
Stinger_Maniac
322 posts
Nomad

Yea I know I really like that idea fst and the idea for this topic I might have about under 10 game comments though.

Showing 16-29 of 29