ForumsSupport ForumOne Comment Per Game.

131 20056
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I've recently seen that it worked pretty well, so I might as well suggest it.

How about we were only allowed one review/comment on each game? I've seen people who have repeatedly commented on one game over and over again to gain the AP.

This would also work very well with an edit option just in case the person makes a mistake.

• 131 Replies
Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

3 words: free rider 2... it would almost completely ruin the fun if you can't find levels

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

The Flash Games Forum has a mega thread that pertains to Free Rider II maps. In a sense, it wouldn't be lost at all. People would just post there, and in the 1AP situation, spamming would simmer down a bit. If not, then flagging is mandatory there, if it wasn't already in the first place.

XICryptoIX
XICryptoIX
12 posts
Nomad

I would like an edit option, because I make a spelling mistake then correct myself, or play the game more and find something to suggest to the author, like a glitch, and it makes you look like a spammer.

unless there is an edit option that i dont know about

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Well if you have an edit button you'd be able to post something inappropriate, and then go back and change it.

XICryptoIX
XICryptoIX
12 posts
Nomad

Hmmm, well changing an inappropriate comment is better than keeping one on it...

i guess...

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Naw cause in Free Rider 2 you wouldnt be able to share maps or in Punk-O-Matic you wouldnt be able to share some songs.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Hmmm, well changing an inappropriate comment is better than keeping one on it...

i guess...

Well I guess you're right, but what if you are talking to someone and then you go back and change your comment completely. That would make them look dumb, or it could embarrass them.

MudPuddle
MudPuddle
270 posts
Templar

If you have additional things, perhaps they could go here, somewhere, (create a special thead, perhaps?)and a Mod could add them to the game comments, if your thoughts were deemed relevant.

ChildofBodom
ChildofBodom
280 posts
Nomad

what about games like free rider? then people cant post their maps

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

what about games like free rider? then people cant post their maps

well maybe they can post it on their about or maybe a thread just for fr2 and other level builder games
Milos
Milos
848 posts
Peasant

I gain a merit after correcting myself in a second comment. Original comment was just my first impression. It's interesting how much your opinion can change after playing a game for more then 5 minutes. It also gives you more material to praise and criticize.

Showing 121-131 of 131