ForumsForum GamesSteal the cookie

148 24568
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

You must steal the cookie from the person above you. But you cant eat the cookie, destroy the cookie, or make a new cookie. Begin!

*puts cookie on a golden stand with light shining on it.*

• 148 Replies
Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

*i do the weapon thing kill all the gorrialas then leans close to u* *atleast u tried pushing u on the ground then grabs cookie then runs*

i place it in a laser grid room where im on the ceiling if someone breaks in.

rbn88
rbn88
47 posts
Nomad

um teleport i win lol

*rbn88 runs then teleports to the bottom of the ocean onside a cave where there is food!!*

scruffyfan
scruffyfan
65 posts
Nomad

*uses a submarine to go down to the undersea cave*
My cookie!
*spears rbn88 with a harpoon, pinning them to the cave wall while taking the cookie*
Muahaha!
*Gets back into submarine, goes to surface, gets in a rocket, flies to the NASA space station, encases the cookie in carbonite, and throws it into the nuclear reactor, sets the reactor on meltdown, and flies to the moon*
Ha! Try to get it now without mutating!

Bawagi
Bawagi
63 posts
Nomad

I send my evil potatoes to get the cookie and they bring it back to me. I eat through the carbanite and hide the cookie with the evil potatoes wich became giant mutant killer potatoes when they went into the reactor.

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

I kill your giant mutated potatoes with the Pulse Rifle,then I get the cookie and hide it where the Water Chip was.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I just find the water chip and find that the cookie is near there and stores it inside a gigantic block of ice that can only be melted with a hair-dryer.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I get a super powered hair dryer and smash the ice with it (lol) then throw the cookie at someones eye.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I take out the eye, eat it, and then hide the cookie inside my brain.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

blow your mind with tenacious D (movie) screaming

i hide it in an invisible undetectable hidden chamber on betelguese

scruffyfan
scruffyfan
65 posts
Nomad

I use a cookie detector to find the cookie, thereby finding the chamber. I blow it open with TNT, and take the cookie out of the rubble. I put the cookie in the DeathStar
Mark III, which is completely indestructible. I send out every spaceship in the StarWars and Startrek Galaxy to guard it, along with one million rabid space squirrels with rocket-propelled-grenade-launcher-launchers.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

with my superior space ship handling skills, I take out every ship of the armada. Using my spider senses, I kill the death star with C4'S and get the cookie. I place it on a sacred temple of the ride in indiana jones.

KoolFace
KoolFace
359 posts
Nomad

I am the pilot of the indian jones ride...an on my break I take the cookie and..

teleport to the middle of the ocean an throw onto an island that is made of pure cookie and has literally billions of cookies that look exactally like the real cookie...

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I take one cookie since it doesn't matter (fail) and heat the cookie and fill the layers with bacteria, molding the cookie, super glue a picture of Britney Spears bald on the cookie, and imprint it on the cookie like a tattoo.

KoolFace
KoolFace
359 posts
Nomad

I take the cookie to rehab making it back to its original state..
(EPIC FAIL)

Then I go back to the same cookie island and poison all the other cookies on the island secretly and make them to where if you touch one of the fake-cookies you die from an exploding heat immediately...

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I take the cookie to rehab making it back to its original state..

(EPIC FAIL)

you forget I filled the cookie with bacteria; you can't cure a poisoned cookie from rehab =)

I make a laser ray to stop the cookies from exploding and locate the real cookie, then put it in my 3 week old shorts.
Showing 16-30 of 148