ForumsForum GamesSteal the cookie

148 24566
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

You must steal the cookie from the person above you. But you cant eat the cookie, destroy the cookie, or make a new cookie. Begin!

*puts cookie on a golden stand with light shining on it.*

• 148 Replies
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I start building a wall which goes up to space and finish it in 0.000000001 seconds using an army of Machamp (Pokemon have a use for everything lol) Sonic smashes into the wall and I take it from his hand. I put it into a bathtub full of water which releases automatically 10 grams of Francium into the water if someone touches the water. btw, Francium is so rare there's only 1ish KG of it in the world scattered in 0.5 gram pieces around the world. It also reacts so wildly with water that you can make a Francium bomb that can destroy a town with it. If you could get the Francium that is. Btw, you touch water, you explode... At least you don't need to take a bath now.

ArmorHero
ArmorHero
332 posts
Nomad

I have someone else grab the cookie, then take it myself (the cookie is indestructible). I hide the cookie in a random place!

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

i find the random place and and get the cookie

i hide it under my pilow and protect it with dogs

aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

i give the dogs a steak and steal the cookie stuff it in a rocket and blast it in a black hole

spore48
spore48
153 posts
Nomad

i go through the black hole grab the cookie then put it amongst 1billion other cookies on the other side of the black hole

Joshua19195
Joshua19195
8 posts
Nomad

i offer spore48 the biggest cookie in the world well black hole to get me the real one and he falls fore i go hame and hide it with invisibility

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

I call Chuck Norris and he finds the cookie and protects it under the order that no-one is allowed to touch it.

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

i get Gandalf the grey and gandalf the white, the holy grail and monthy pythons black knight, benito mussolini and the blue meanie, some thing something and jambi the geanie. Robocop, terminator, captain kirk, darth vader, lopan, superman and every single power ranger. Bill Espreston and theodore Logan, Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock and Hulk Hogan. They came out of nowhere lightning fast and beat Chuck Norris and his cowboy as*. I pick up the cookie.

I throw it into a cloud where it remains guarded by flying menaces.

Greenfaerie
Greenfaerie
56 posts
Nomad

I hit the flying menaces with the corpse of thepossum and steal the cookie.

I insert the cookie into a random orifice of the corpse.

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

i get a nuke, nuke the corpse and pick up the cookie. (After saying sorry to the corpse) I put the cookie in a vault so impossible to open, you can only open it using the key which I have in my hand outstrecthed to you. It's got poison on it you know. (I have an immunity to all poisons)

Deviant
Deviant
75 posts
Nomad

i knock out Gregbyte and drag him over to the vault using his hand to open it, then i put the cookie in my pocket

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

nice to know I'm being treated nicely. I wake up and pickpocket Deviant. I throw it into the sea.

Deviant
Deviant
75 posts
Nomad

A fish eats it in one bite as it floats toward the depths of the sea
the fish gets caught in a net drug by a boat full of fishermen
it's sold to the local fresh fish market for a sweet profit
i get hungry for fish and go to the same local market
after buying the fish i cook it with lemon and herbs
i find the cookie inside as i bite into the delicious fish
and then i put it back into my pocket

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

pickpocketed. I throw it into a cave where Gollum protects it. To get it, you must play a game of riddles. get it *nudge nudge*

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

'What time is it when an elephant sits on your fence?'

Showing 61-75 of 148