ForumsForum GamesSteal the cookie

148 24564
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

You must steal the cookie from the person above you. But you cant eat the cookie, destroy the cookie, or make a new cookie. Begin!

*puts cookie on a golden stand with light shining on it.*

• 148 Replies
fr2clubmaster
fr2clubmaster
64 posts
Nomad

i find a remote that lets me play time again.

*give cookie to Chuck Norris and tell him not to let anyone have it*

(this one should be hard!)

scruffyfan
scruffyfan
65 posts
Nomad

I wait above the surface, wondering when the posters will realize that the cookie is in the core of the earth.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I shoot a missle in the hole the digger left and all the dirt caves in. Then I build a mall on top of it and it is un-reachable!

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

ablu2 you never took the cookie! and i get my fav superhero the flash to go to the core of the earth and bring it back up(wanna see him do it again? lol) who then gives it to Dr. Fate to go back in time to give it to Superman to go to Krypton and set on the surface so the cookie blows up! HAHA! and then Dr. Fate uses a secret spell that makes anyone he even thinks about going back in time to get the cookie would disappear forever and if they had a way to get back they just couldn't. no way to get back!

KoolFace
KoolFace
359 posts
Nomad

Since the planet Kypton blew up ...an the cookie is indestructible...its floating in space, takes a space jet an grabs cookie then puts it into a saw VI trap that will kill all your family and friends if you try an take it..

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

I hack my computer to get it for me, and then I transform it into a virus and hide it on my computer, where it spreads to all others making everyone THINK they have the cookie, but only I actually have it.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I use the random awesomeness cookie detector to find the original cookie and use my sci-fi thingamajig to turn the cookie to real life. I spread my own urine on the cookie, and hide it inside a special compartment of my bowls.

aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

i slice open ur bowls take the cookie get a hair dryer to dry the pee and i flush it down the pooper lol

have fun geting it now lol

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I get a plumber to get it for me then throw it off a cliff.

aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

i jump of the cliff and grab the cookie in midair teleport to DS9 give it to wourf and tell him to kill any thing that trys to take it

ArmorHero
ArmorHero
332 posts
Nomad

I assassinate the wourf and take the cookie; placing it in a EXTREMELY high-security safe. It has 115 locks ! Have fun, for like HOURS!

aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

i get 115 lockpicks and hire 115 ppl to unlock it. (5 hours later) i get the cookie and give it to narouto and then narouto clones him self 10000000000000000 times

have fun!

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I create a frequency that is justthe create one which will kill all naruto clones but completely doesn't affect me. I use it on your clones and then I beat up Naruto using Cloud's Buster Sword. Steal cookie.

Give the cookie to Rayquaza who flies off into the ozone layer.

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

sorry thats meant to say '...just the correct one...'

aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

then i go get the 2 Deoxys and they PWNdizel Rayquaza and give me back the the cookie.And then call Sonic the hege hog and give it to him and he starts running at OMG speeds at 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 MPH. good luck catching him lol

Showing 46-60 of 148