ForumsForum GamesSteal the cookie

148 24569
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

You must steal the cookie from the person above you. But you cant eat the cookie, destroy the cookie, or make a new cookie. Begin!

*puts cookie on a golden stand with light shining on it.*

• 148 Replies
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I get my brother to get the cookie and take it to a science lab where it will be treated.

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

"Eats cookie and pukes it out"

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

thats nasty...

I steal the puke and once again re-cookie it with my cookie gun.

scruffyfan
scruffyfan
65 posts
Nomad

Uses the universal remote from Click (the movie) and rewind the cookie to the state in which it was baked (warm and crispy!). I put the cookie in a space pod and shoot it into a black hole, not knowing where it goes, or if it survives.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

it pops up in my hands!
what luck!

I give the cookie tochuck norris, who will protect it.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I go ninja on that 60-year old outdated virgin cowboy and he dies with 1 punch. I hide the cookie in a diferent dimension exactly like naruto. . .lolz.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I go ninja on everyone in that dimension and i take the cookie and build a military fort around it with snipers and all.

scruffyfan
scruffyfan
65 posts
Nomad

I dig under the walls and up into the fort, using Harry Potter's invisibility cloak to sneak in and steal the cookie. I Wrap it in the invisibility cloak and give it to superman, who goes back in time and puts the cookie on his home planet of Krypton, after saying high to his mom and dad, and guards the cookie.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

i shoot that crystal he weak to at him and take it and put it in my pants

scruffyfan
scruffyfan
65 posts
Nomad

I go back in time to when I gave the cookie to Superman and replace it with a Crablice-covered cookie. I go back to Earth and go to the pyramid under the ice in antarctica from Alien Vs. Predator1, and put the cookie in the room with the face huggers and rig the door to close without opening again after I leave, so whoever tries to steal the cookie gets Alien eggs in their stomach. I leave and go to my house to sip hot cocoa.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

i get a cat to get it for me and get a time travel proff cage and put cookie in it and kill the cat for no aleins grow

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I snatch the cookie from your hand and then eat it whole, putting it inside a certain part of my stomach.

scruffyfan
scruffyfan
65 posts
Nomad

I slice open your stomach, take the cookie out, clean it, and get into a large tank that can dig down into the earth. I encase the cookie in unmeltable steel and dig into the core of the earth and eject the cookie into it. I go back to the surface and put milk into a cup and drink it.

thealchemist1
thealchemist1
61 posts
Nomad

I pickpocket you as I am a level 20 rogue

I "hide" the cookie in my stomach! XD

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

i go back in the and put a doughnut in the stomach and take the cookie clean it off and put it in unbreakable steel and it stop time from rewinding

Showing 31-45 of 148