ForumsForum GamesSteal the cookie

148 24586
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

You must steal the cookie from the person above you. But you cant eat the cookie, destroy the cookie, or make a new cookie. Begin!

*puts cookie on a golden stand with light shining on it.*

• 148 Replies
unforgiven
unforgiven
25 posts
Nomad

did it work

aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

yeah nice pic

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Unforgiven, what did you do with cookie?

aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

um... i deck Unforgiven in the gut and steal the cookie(you did not post back) and i put it in a bottel and thro it in the sea

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I unleash my wave of cookie-stealing sea lions to capture the cookie and bring it to me. Then I throw it an old woman.

ArmorHero
ArmorHero
332 posts
Nomad

I wait fir it ti pass by and grab it with the mechanical arm on my ship... and with brand new technology; I hide the cookie on the surface of the sun. (The sun is really hot; so grabbing it would be impossible). And I destroy the new technology used to get it there.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

I send an flame-retardant robot into space that can survive the heat from the sun and it uses its mechanical arm to grab it and dances infront of ArmorHero because I created newer technology

aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

make 2!flame-retardant robots and thay PWN ur bot and i get the cookieand give it to cookie moster

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

i trick the cookie monster into giving me the cookie and i put it in a very special place that i know were it is and no one else does

aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

I make a mind control helmet and get u to tell me it is and i take it and put it on pluto

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Luckily I visit Pluto frequently because I own a corn farm there. I get the cookie and plant a bomb in it that cannot be deactivated and will blow up when something else touches it, except for me so you have to give me a compliment for me to give you the cookie after deactivating the bomb because only I can deactivate it.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4183/mybanner4922d7c343aa8sm3.jpg

bitasy1
bitasy1
33 posts
Nomad

I steal ARYU's mind control helmet and make possum deactivale the bomb then tell him to jump off a cliff and get the cookie and eat it then i put on the latest armor from the greatest blacksmith alive. I go in a room made of mirrors and one lar that bonces everywhere. And you can't teleport the cookie!

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

i take a mitalic hand that is 30 million feat long and tuch it then i take the cookie and put a atom bomb on it and a everything proof plane that listens to me only and has infinity gas and bullits flys around the atom bomb and if some one comes close it shoots him and the only way to get it is to make a compliment to me mwahahahaha this is good i want to know the solution to this

bitasy1
bitasy1
33 posts
Nomad

You are a freak... please say that again making sense by the way... I make an intanjability shield and the bullets go through me and i take the cookie and EAT IT.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

i open your moulth take it out and put it in the middle of the sun

Showing 106-120 of 148