ForumsForum GamesSteal the cookie

148 24582
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

You must steal the cookie from the person above you. But you cant eat the cookie, destroy the cookie, or make a new cookie. Begin!

*puts cookie on a golden stand with light shining on it.*

• 148 Replies
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I use the force choke than grab the cookie and throw it at this is getting boring...

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

i shoot you.

aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

I take the cookie off of ablu2 and give it 2 cap. falcon(lol) and tell him to falco PUNCH!!!!! any one who trys to take it

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

i kill falco and while your crying i steal the cookie put it in an abandoned ware house with 100 guards with machinguns hide the cookie in a top secret room and put a pillow over it guarded by 2 very mean dogies

adrecka_33
adrecka_33
304 posts
Peasant

I put slipping pills in the gaurds food, pick the lock on the secret room and Thow a bouncy ball to distract the dog. Then i jump out the window, and land on the building next to it. I then call my trusty Griffen and we fly into the forest, hidding the cookie in a tree house. That is gaurded by to dragons 3 griffens One lockness mounster and a big foot!

aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

I call up scooby and "the gang" and they unmask all the monsters,then tarzan gets me the cookie from the tree house.
I give it to..........guy......um....yah im bord.......um..... i give it to R2-D2 and....stuff......

aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

.......................................hello?...............did i win?............i still have the cookie......is anyone thear?........have to keep this thred alive! live darn it LIVE!!!!

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

I have sex with you and you give me the cookie (Jokes*) =D!!!

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I take the cookie and eat it. Game over.

thebookworm
thebookworm
22 posts
Nomad

I punch you, the cookie comes out and I put it in orbit of saturn.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Good thing I visit Saturn regularly! I take the cookie and put it in the middle of the sun in the one spot it is not super hot and will only tell you where it is if you post a funny pic after me.
P.S. I know some of you think you can just find it but it is the size of a human and the sun is like 3 billion times larger than Earth.

aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

http://i232.photobucket.com/.../May/25/Animal/5.jpg lol

aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

did it work?

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Since it didn't work, someone else has to post a funny pic to get the cookie.

unforgiven
unforgiven
25 posts
Nomad

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa261/Kokiri_Kid12/Sense.jpg

Showing 91-105 of 148