ForumsForum GamesSteal the cookie

148 24585
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

You must steal the cookie from the person above you. But you cant eat the cookie, destroy the cookie, or make a new cookie. Begin!

*puts cookie on a golden stand with light shining on it.*

• 148 Replies
Deviant
Deviant
75 posts
Nomad

It's time to get a new fence. I catch the cookie as Gollum throws it at me after hearing the correct answer and I run away.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

I am waiting outside so I trip Deviant, give him a dollar, take the cookie, and decide to sell it to the person under me for a funny picture. Post the funny pic to get the cookie.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

this will make you laugh!!

http://pure-essence.net/stuff/ICHC/funny-pictures-15-cents-stop.jpg

i take the cookie and hide it in my compiter!

Greenfaerie
Greenfaerie
56 posts
Nomad

A virus infects the cookie, where it is then transmitted to my computer where I download it and print it out from my cookie printer.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

I steal it and auction it off for another funny pic.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

and then i say look over there then you run and i take the cookie and making 400 copys of it and hiding them all over the world and you dont know whih one is right!

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

i hit you in the back off the head with a baseball bat, torture you until you reveal the place of the real cookie, then go get it, and put the cookie in a safe inside a safe inside a safe inside Rosie O'donell

gooddemon
gooddemon
216 posts
Nomad

i bake some more cookies put them in a bowl put them on the golden thing ,take the golden thing and put it it on thhe maker of armor games profile

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

He said no making new cookies.

aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

i eat all the fake cookies and find the real 1 then i......um......do....somthing......with...it...oh! i know i give it to my spore and he flys of into space

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I meant you cant just ignore the real cookie and make everyone try and steal your cookie. That would be like controlling the thread. Just try not to make any copies cause that might cause confusion. Your spore runs into my WOMD from the planet creater thread and I turn on one of the lasers. It is destroyed and I steal the cookie and hide it in one of the eleventy two mini planets.

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

i use my planet to blow your planets apart, find the cookie, and retreat to my home planet!

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I use my ultimate uber WOMD that was sent from the distant future. It fires a blast of energy that engulfs your planet into a huge ball of darkness and the cookie is teleported to me. Game over.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

too bad..because your right above me and i kill you and i take the cookie never letting you play again..pwned..

i take the cookie smash it up then put the smashed up cookies in little suitcases then teleport them into the movie "Snakes on a plane" then make you get all 100 cases!

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

i remake the cookie and become a jedi to defend it

Showing 76-90 of 148