ForumsForum GamesSteal the cookie

148 24583
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

You must steal the cookie from the person above you. But you cant eat the cookie, destroy the cookie, or make a new cookie. Begin!

*puts cookie on a golden stand with light shining on it.*

• 148 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I blow up the sun and the cookie somehow resists and i take it to your house under your pillow!

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

well i take the cookie out and put it in the middle of 3million miles of spikes and that has a force field all around it and it is and that is against proof everything so hahahahaha try to take it know

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

come on no solution

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

I use my telepathy to take the cookie and then I put it in my dirty smelly underwear.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

i put on a gas mask take it out and put it on space ship heding to the next galaxy

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

It flies into range of my planet from planet creator thread and we destroy it than take the cookie and put it in our WOMD we made with the 100's of moons right in the middle and point all the lasers outwards so they can shoot anything that tries to find it.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

well i destroy the planets with a atom bomb and deactivate the lasers and still the cookie lol then i take and put it in the empire state building with infinity soldiers around it and infinity planes that are bullit proof and every thing prrof and have infinty bullits and gas also the have invisibility glases so if some one turns invisible they can't get truw

aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

i get king kong lol and he PWNS your dudes and gives me the cookie. I put the cookie on pluto (-100000000000000000000F)
you well freeez if you go thar without my anti freez suit...but wen i get back i melt it and it the only one

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

i make a moving spa and go to pluto and take the cookie mwahahahha then i make a bomb that can not be undun and glue it with super glue to the cookie and whoever touches it booooom!!! except for me

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

I hit pluto with THE SUN!!! Pluto and sun are both destroyed, and the cookie is still there. I give it to my hamster, and he wipes his but with it(I no longer need to hide it, nobody wants it anymore 8D). But I put it under my bed, and now nobody knows where it is!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

well i take a cookie tracking machine and set it to that cookie and then i took some cookie sanitiser and whype it and then put billions of rockets and set it into space

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

I ask aliens to bring it back, and they did. Now it is in center of the Earth.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

well i exploade earth with you (no offence) and take the cookie and put it in a aliens stomach haha

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

I kill the alien and but the cookie in his head! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

damiendevil666
damiendevil666
72 posts
Nomad

i do an autopsy on it and hide the cookie in a plastic cookie shop
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you will take thousands years find the real one

Showing 121-135 of 148