ForumsThe TavernRegular's Lounge

293 37359
Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

This thread is for non-serious discussion for people who are devoted to Armor Games and make a point to come here often. There's no rules to how many Armor Points you need or how many posts, it's just about being a Flash Gamer and wanting to chat with others. I do ask, however, that you follow these rules as well as the TOS that Armor Games requires.

1. No Flaming (Remand Kind!)
2. No Asking For Help/Support.
3. Don't curse more than acceptable.
4. Respect all modserators/admins if they post.
5. No page stretching, random bumps, or posts with little to no point.
6. HAVE FUN!

Reminder: Just because we all play Flash games doesn't mean that's the only thing that should be discussed in this thread. This is more of a "lounge" (as the name suggest) and all topics are welcome. If more than one topic is being discussed at once, feel free to post a "RE: Topic X" header in bold. It's entirely optional, but it will help to make a cleaner thread.

Sleepy Time.

• 293 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Haha well there's your answer spygirl. Oh, and how far are you in with your walkthrough. Are you done or at least half way there?

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Walkthrough

Ha I can't evan rihgt a 5 sentance pharagraph!!!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

The only walkthrough I have written was for Parachute Retro... and there is only so much you can write for a game like that. I can't even imagine doing one for a really in depth and detailed game.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

I so agree with you Carlie because even if I was as bored as Tydus I still think that I wouldn't attempt to make a walkthrough, well maybe, but I really doubt it.

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

I think by the time I actually get around to writing it the game would already be outdated. I'll probably just write some more reviews.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hahaha... good plan Tydus! Especially since your comments are almost as long as walkthroughs anyways ;-)

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Lol ^^^^^^^ wow wounder how long it takes to read them...

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hmmm... they just found pipe bombs on campus. Kind of makes me not want to go to class today... even though classes are running as usual.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Wow..... "Pipe bombs on campus"

That would kind of raise a red flag... They should cancel classes and look into it I mean next thing you know there are a some crazies killing a bunch of people. (sadly it could have been taken care of with out the casuilties)

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Yea... well they said they don't have reason to believe that there would be any danger. But at the same time, perhaps they only caught one of the perpetrators? I dunno... being a science student, I tend to have classes in the larger lecture halls on campus. Those tend to be the ones that are targeted... I dunno, it just makes me a bit iffy about it.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Carlie, watch out, seriously. I know you've been paying attention to all the college massacres in the last year. You may think that it won't happen at your university, but it definitely could.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Yea I know, it is always sort of something that is in the back of my mind, since it has been happening so often. If anything, I might be a little more paranoid about it than I should be.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Pffttt......They say no worries but I bet all the other collages also thought the same befor it happend..... Havent they lernt a thing from the past?

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

Re: Pipe Bombs

Wow...that's pretty crazy. If I were you I'd play it safe and ditch for a few days until things calm down. In a situation like that I'm pretty sure your teachers wouldn't mind all that much. My brother's school has been threatened by bombings many times, but it doesn't really effect the schedule. Good luck in whatever you decide.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

Moral-don`t depress emo kids.But really what is it with them I mean I understand they are hyper active teens, but is it so hard to think nowadays?How does killing tens of teens seem right just because they can`t take a joke?

Showing 61-75 of 293