ForumsThe TavernRegular's Lounge

293 37357
Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

This thread is for non-serious discussion for people who are devoted to Armor Games and make a point to come here often. There's no rules to how many Armor Points you need or how many posts, it's just about being a Flash Gamer and wanting to chat with others. I do ask, however, that you follow these rules as well as the TOS that Armor Games requires.

1. No Flaming (Remand Kind!)
2. No Asking For Help/Support.
3. Don't curse more than acceptable.
4. Respect all modserators/admins if they post.
5. No page stretching, random bumps, or posts with little to no point.
6. HAVE FUN!

Reminder: Just because we all play Flash games doesn't mean that's the only thing that should be discussed in this thread. This is more of a "lounge" (as the name suggest) and all topics are welcome. If more than one topic is being discussed at once, feel free to post a "RE: Topic X" header in bold. It's entirely optional, but it will help to make a cleaner thread.

Sleepy Time.

• 293 Replies
Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

So you like fish, eh Carlie? =)

Well, John's going to the 'Com, right?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Re: Where I currently live and where I might go

I currently live in Mississippi with my girlfriend. My mother's family lives in Texas which is where I spend a lot of my time. My father's side is in Spain. I have a brother in England, another in Germany.

Now, my girlfriend and I would love to move to an island really. I think I could work at a resort for the rest of my life and maybe open a bar on the beach. We are big beach bums.

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

If you're in Mississippi, how'd you find out about AG? I've noticed that the majority of our members are from the CA area, so I'm interested to know. Also, how're you going to make it to the mod meet-ups? Anyway, I hope it works out for you.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Oh yes I do Tydus! I just get all excited about anything marine biology related pretty much... lol. If you bring up the ocean around me, you have to prepare yourself for a marine related conversation that could last for a while... haha. I just love it!

As far as Comic Con goes, I am pretty sure he is going. I can't say for sure though. For some reason I was thinking that I had a scheduling conflict with it, but I actually don't think I do anymore... I actually may be in Southern California already, which would make it even easier to go!

billywill
billywill
69 posts
Nomad

ocean

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Hahaha, billywill, thats funny. Well you see the only reason I would want to go to Comic Con would be to see all the ArmorGames people, but I live on the complete opposite side of the country, so it would be really hard and expensive for me to travel all the way across the country.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Haha oh no billywill... I would respond to that but I have to get going to my geology of the oceans class right now!

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Lol "ocean" Nice one...

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

RE: Comic Con

There's one in NY if you can't make it to the San Diego one. The only downside is that it's not as big.

Also, have fun in your fishy class, Carlie!

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Tydus that's still too far and expensive for me to travel mainly because I'm only 14 and I don't have a job yet. Also I live in Florida which is the furthest south east you can get.

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

LOL...you said you were on opposites side so I thought NY for some reason.

Sorry man.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

So anyone want to talk about anything please post we need more people to come to the regulers lounge... ANY topics anyone...

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

I should be the one pleading for attention...lol.

Here's a new topic.

What do you all think about the new merits? Do you like them? Do you have an idea for them? John said they're working on a merit high score list similar to the one on the main page for AP count.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Thanks Tydus , 'fishy class' was fun!

I think merits are fantastic personally! It encourages better comments on games, which is great, because I am tired of seeing too many 'it's good' type comments. Granted, a lot of people are still going to leave lame comments, but I think this helps reduce it somewhat.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Oh, in my opinion merits are the best thing on this site. The whole merit idea is just awesome and whoever came up with it, thank you. Also I would be looking forward to that merit highscore list because we all know who would rank at the top hahaha.

Showing 31-45 of 293